• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Things impossible to do/achieve in FoE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Earn 1 million of FPs in one day, a player in iron age doing 1000 battles per day in GbGrounds while being member of an average guild (without using higher ages military units), earn 5 millions of ranking points each day, every day for 1 year or more.

There are things which are impossible to do in FoE, things which require, for example, be a super human and do not sleep for weeks, or use a script or hack, etc. there are also thing that you can achieve or do maybe during 1 to 3 days but doing them for more than 3 days is extremelly suspicious.

In FoE , support team only punish and ban a player of hacking/cheating if they catch/see the player doing those illegal things in the act. in the same moment the player is cheating.
So for example, if you have 250% of attack and you are in colonial age and you use a cheat that allows you do 2000 battles in GbGrounds every day in an average build and if any support team do not see you doing those battles, you can not be punished.

A real example: where I play there is a player who since september 30th - 2020 to january 27th 2022 (16 months) was able to:

increase his ranking points from 284M to 3,250,014,408 points.

from 59,513 battles to . 1,072,551

has earnt and spent 4,646,926 forge points

and was able to level up his arc from 130 to 180, his castel del monte + cathedral of aachen + statue of zeus from level 100 to 151, his arctic orangery from 100 to 150, his chateau frontenac and alcatraz from 100 to 150, his terracota army from 100 to 148. ( that requires 4,646,926 forge points).

for me, this is a case of cheating.

The idea of this post is discuss, all those things which are impossible to do in a short period of time (like from 1 day to 1 year), impossible to do in certain ages, impossible to do in certain types of guilds, with certain amount of attack %, etc.

After that, show to support team, here in beta the results of those discussions and ask them to add those things to their list of "bannable things", even if they do not have a proof.
So, if in that list one of the things impossible to do is for example is 5000k battles per day everyday during 11 days in GbG, then any player who did 55K or more battles in 11 days MUST be banned forever even without proofs of cheating only because community agrees that is obviously something that you can do only if you cheat.

After that, show to support team, here in beta the results of those discussions and ask them to add those things to their list of "bannable things", even if they do not have a proof. So, if in that list one of the things impossible to do is for example is 5000k battles per day everyday during 11 days in GbG, then any player who did 55K or more battles in 11 days MUST be banned forever even without proofs of cheating only because community agrees that is obviously something that you can do only if you cheat.

I give this suggestion a hard "NO". Banning a player without proof of misbehavior simply because a committee believes that his/her achievements are only possible via cheating is medieval. “ It is better to let 100 criminals go free than to imprison 1 innocent man. ” — Benjamin Franklin

Kempo

Merchant
What I mean is that if a player buys diamonds then he can cheat with impunity.
That's not true. There is one player on my live world who obviously buys loads of diamonds (you can tell from their city). They used push accounts to level their Arc from around 110 to around 160. This player was banned for a few months and after that their Arc was reset to around 110.

CrashBoom

Legend
That's not true. There is one player on my live server who obviously buys loads of diamonds (you can tell from their city). They used push accounts to level their Arc from around 110 to around 160. This player was banned for a few months and after that their Arc was reset to around 110.
but how long would his ban if he would have been a f2p player ?
lifetime ?

Emberguard

Emperor
MUST be banned forever even without proofs of cheating only because community agrees that is obviously something that you can do only if you cheat.
So if your idea becomes a thing…. when’s your ban?

You’re very quick to point fingers at everyone else. If the community agree’s that someone who cheats would go around accusing everyone of cheating without proof of cheating, then what? What’s your defense then? Would you still think “I know it when I see it” is a good idea for a ban then?

There’s a reason games and various websites that have a community voting system tend to get a really bad rap: it removes all consistency from the process, and opens it up to major abuse where people are banned to remove them from the competition or just because people don’t like them.

Dessire

Regent
So if your idea becomes a thing…. when’s your ban?

You’re very quick to point fingers at everyone else. If the community agree’s that someone who cheats would go around accusing everyone of cheating without proof of cheating, then what? What’s your defense then? Would you still think “I know it when I see it” is a good idea for a ban then?

There’s a reason games and various websites that have a community voting system tend to get a really bad rap: it removes all consistency from the process, and opens it up to major abuse where people are banned to remove them from the competition or just because people don’t like them.
did you read my example? my example is obviously a case of cheating because it is impossible to earn more than 4.5 millions of FPs in 16 months, it is impossible increase your ranking points from 284M to more than 3.2 billions! in my world there are players who do a lot of fights per day everyday in GvG and in GbG, and they have years doing that and the ex top player only has 1.3 billions of ranking points after playing for more than 6 years! 6 years playing and doing fights EVERYDAY! how it is possible then, for a player who in 4 years was able to do 59k battles and earn 284M of ranking points do more than 1 million of battles? earn more than 3.2 billions of ranking points? get more than 4.5 millions of forge points? level up those GBuildins up to level 150 aprox in 16 months?!

there are things that are humanly and bilogically impossible to do in FoE and there you have a few players who do things which are only possible to do if you literally never sleep because the time you need to achieve those things are only possible if you literally do not sleep in months and as far as I know, the human body needs sleep and is impossible to it do not sleep during 1 month!

FoE support team only punish cheaters if they see the action of cheating at the moment of check a player in real time. If you do not provide to them any proof, if they do not see a player cheating during the extremely short period of time they check a player, then the cheart is not punished and can keep doing his/her cheats.

The idea of this topic is decide which things are possible to do or achieve in FoE and which are not possible to do, considering capabilities of the human body, the amount of actions you can perform in X period of time (like 30 minutes, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year), the guild where the player is, the buildings the player has, etc. an according to that, punish a player with a permanent ban if a player was able to do for example 55K battles in a day.

Dessire

Regent
I keep asking myself "Why should I care if other players want to cheat?" Since I have yet to find a way that another player's dishonest gameplay has a negative impact on my game I don't care. "Where's the Beef?".
the fact that you do not care about other players cheating does not mean that other players thinks like you. there are a lot of players who really care about that, who are trying to ve extremely competitive and due those cheaters they just can not be as competitive as they want.

Emberguard

Emperor
my example is obviously a case of cheating because it is impossible to earn more than 4.5 millions of FPs in 16 months,
Except that's only 66 Forge Points per friend, per day.

You're seriously expecting it to be impossible to get 66 FPs a day per snipe on 140 friends when some people make thousands on a single snipe?

Dessire

Regent
Except that's only 66 Forge Points per friend, per day.

You're seriously expecting it to be impossible to get 66 FPs a day per snipe on 140 friends?
are you seriously ? do you really think that there could be a player with 140 friends that are able to to open a level of their GBuildings and close those levels the same day and do that everyday for 16 months? are you really saying that it is possible have 140 friends leveling 1 level per day and they happily give the first place to 1 single player every single day? considering that in order to get 66 FPs with an arc at level 80 and giving 1.9 you need to spend 1254 Fps per GBuilding? I do not know what do you have in your brain or if you are a troll or if you are just a cheater who is trying to defend other cheaters but what have you said is a non sense.

the fact that you do not care about other players cheating does not mean that other players thinks like you. there are a lot of players who really care about that, who are trying to ve extremely competitive and due those cheaters they just can not be as competitive as they want.
Two things. First, besides you, where are all of these players that really care about eliminating cheating? There are a few on this thread but there are tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of players that are not engaged in preventing cheating. Second, if a player with a hyper levelled ARC participated in a global 1.9 thread it would not be difficult to earn 66 fps per day per friend provided all of the friends were in the 1.9 thread (and I haven't even mentioned sniping the hood, city collection, or purchasing diamonds and converting them to fps). My ARC is only 133, I am active in GBG and a frequent sniper. Regardless, I can pull in 3000 fps daily without a problem.

Dessire

Regent
Two things. First, besides you, where are all of these players that really care about eliminating cheating? There are a few on this thread but there are tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of players that are not engaged in preventing cheating. Second, if a player with a hyper levelled ARC participated in a global 1.9 thread it would not be difficult to earn 66 fps per day per friend provided all of the friends were in the 1.9 thread (and I haven't even mentioned sniping the hood, city collection, or purchasing diamonds and converting them to fps). My ARC is only 133, I am active in GBG and a frequent sniper. Regardless, I can pull in 3000 fps daily without a problem.
are you even playing this game? or you are just a simple random who do not even know how the game works?

Emberguard

Emperor
are you seriously ? do you really think that there could be a player with 140 friends that are able to to open a level of their GBuildings and close those levels the same day and do that everyday for 16 months? are you really saying that it is possible have 140 friends leveling 1 level per day and they happily give the first place to 1 single player every single day? considering that in order to get 66 FPs with an arc at level 80 and giving 1.9 you need to spend 1254 Fps per GBuilding? I do not know what do you have in your brain or if you are a troll or if you are just a cheater who is trying to defend other cheaters but what have you said is a non sense.
66 FPs a day is a really low bar for sniping. Aka, self levelling. Self levellers don’t do 1.9. Forget 1.9. If you can find snipe targets for your Friends List then the average per day only needs to level out to 66 a day for the amount you suggested. It doesn’t have to be every day if you’re getting targets higher than 66 profit. If a single building levels up in a week and gets you 500 FPs then that covers more than a 66 per day average. That’s why you get players that cater their entire friends list to sniping targets. To get more profit than a 1.9 thread would (not to mention your guild would also have 1.9 for profit, plus you have the neighbours for more targets. So the bar’s even lower if you’re utilising all avenues)

You’re proving exactly why a arbitrary number without proof will only punish the innocent. You’re not looking into what they’re actually doing, you’re rejecting facts and assuming it has to be cheating purely because they play differently from your specific playstyle.

1.9 is not a game rule. So there’s no reason to punish someone who gives a different amount than 1.9 on a Great Building in order to get profit unless it specifically crosses a line in the game rules

This isn’t even getting into the obvious thing you’re overlooking. Players on the forums have bragged before that they spend 10’s of thousands of dollars on diamonds. You don’t need that kind of cash to fill a city with Events. Not even close. Which leaves a lot of extra diamonds to spend. Forge Points can be bought with diamonds quite legitimately, no cheating needed.

Then there’s the general game development. It used to be unthinkable that you could get a Lvl 80 Arc up faster than a year. Now you have players getting it up within 2 weeks if they time it well enough with GBG seasons due to powercreep.

Forge Points income is one stat that will always be in flux. Every time a new feature is released that will effect how fast players can grow. If you assign a arbitrary ban without proof on something like Forge Points, you’d better be real good at updating the figures ahead of the powercreep so you’re not powercreeping bans into innocents

Dessire

Regent
66 FPs a day is a really low bar for sniping. Aka, self levelling. Self levellers don’t do 1.9. Forget 1.9. If you can find snipe targets for your Friends List then the average per day only needs to level out to 66 a day for the amount you suggested. It doesn’t have to be every day if you’re getting targets higher than 66 profit. If a single building levels up in a week and gets you 500 FPs then that covers more than a 66 per day average. That’s why you get players that cater their entire friends list to sniping targets. To get more profit than a 1.9 thread would (not to mention your guild would also have 1.9 for profit, plus you have the neighbours for more targets. So the bar’s even lower if you’re utilising all avenues)

You’re proving exactly why a arbitrary number without proof will only punish the innocent. You’re not looking into what they’re actually doing, you’re rejecting facts and assuming it has to be cheating purely because they play differently from your specific playstyle.

1.9 is not a game rule. So there’s no reason to punish someone who gives a different amount than 1.9 on a Great Building in order to get profit unless it specifically crosses a line

This isn’t even getting into the obvious thing you’re overlooking. Players on the forums have bragged before that they spend 10’s of thousands of dollars on diamonds. You don’t need that kind of cash to fill a city with Events. Not even close. Which leaves a lot of extra diamonds to spend. Forge Points can be bought with diamonds quite legitimately, no cheating needed.

Then there’s the general game development. It used to be unthinkable that you could get a Lvl 80 Arc up faster than a year. Now you have players getting it up within 2 weeks due to powercreep.

Forge Points income is one stat that will always be in flux. Every time a new feature is released that will effect how fast players can grow. If you assign a arbitrary ban without proof on something like Forge Points, you’d better be real good at updating the figures ahead of the powercreep so you’re not powercreeping bans into innocents
And I will say it again, are you a troll or just a cheater who is trying to defend the act of cheating in this game? In which language should I speak to you? In chinese? maybe in french? Are you aware that it is impossible have 140 friends and always have the position 1 or even 2 every single day, and that is more difficult considering that you are not the only one playing this game and even more difficult if you are in an age where all players have enough FPs and activity to "steal" those positions. I do not know in which world you live or you even play in FoE but what I am sure is that any inteligent person with atleast 1 neuron in his/her brain can understand that do what you are saying is impossible, specially if you are one of the most hated players in the world where you play.

P.S. if that is sooo easy as you say, then please go and do it, please level up more than 6 GB up to 150 + arc to 180 in 16 months, please, do it, please go and ask 140 players level up their GBs 1 level per day and ask them to let you have position 1 or 2 each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.