• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected The way to end GvG

Reason
as Above, so the frozen ranking would be fair and real.
Details
as above
Balance
as above
Abuse Prevention
as above
Summary
as above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
did not find
We are close to end of GvG. Not sure if this topic is right place but i really want to reach admins etc.

I really think that you should not post one specyfic day to end GvG. We such situation, guilds will camp to take all beach etc. It would change unfairly ranking, cuz such thing would last only one day.
Saving record gain in such way would be really unfair.

What i propose is to say - GvG will end Randomly between for 20-27 January.

In such case guilds have to play as they were playing last weeks. Such "weird" sitations as meantion above will not happen. And the frozen ranking will show the real results.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
so i assume most of you want to ranking visible FOR EVER will be based on scoreboard totally random.
The work dont for months/yeras will be put to trash.
Guild which has 0 sector in one day before end can be top for ever in the last day and stay on top for ever.

I cant see any argument for this option. At least say why you prefer such ending. It will make totall chaos in ranking. The last day will be 100% different than evvery other day. Enemies will fight not for their sectors, but for the beach xD
one guild can at midnight take all beaches on all maps and win and stay first FOR EVER, even when they for example were never playing gvg....

why not make the end a Free-For-All frenzy, where no sectors can be locked, and siege costs are much lower?

i bet the bot-using guilds will then at first gain the upper hand, but nobody can be on for 48 or 72 hours, no? especially if the ending time is not divulged to the public :p

why not make the end a Free-For-All frenzy, where no sectors can be locked, and siege costs are much lower?

i bet the bot-using guilds will then at first gain the upper hand, but nobody can be on for 48 or 72 hours, no? especially if the ending time is not divulged to the public :p
and why benefit guilds that cant fight "live" with rest?
and no, not every guild on top use programms.

RKinG

Squire
They paid the goods once, so how is it an investment, you just get back what you used? GvG has always had the risk of losing the spend, so alot more than refunds was lost already
Granting freedom to a sector your guild no longer wants will also result in goods being paid to your guild's treasury
Guild vs Guild