• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback the spearfighters in arctic (All ages era) - change!

Would you like to make spearfighters impossible to be invested into the defences in All ages era?

• YES

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • NO

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • RATHER YES

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • RATHER NO

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser5791

hello

i think it would be better if the spearfighters would be possible to be invested ONLY into the siege army, but NOT TO THE DEFENCES! They can be produced in 20 seconds, and what a fight it is against 8 spearfighters - FULL defences (with 8 defences)??? that makes 80 battles for each sector! which is nonsense! it is basically impossible to attack stupidly against full 80 spearfighter´s defences. The minumum should be the units which are produceable in 1 hour, but not 20 seconds. That makes All ages era completely dead if someone fills 20 sectors with full spearfighters defences. That is nonsense.

thank you for reading me

chlievik

DeletedUser7672

All ages means all ages, despite this I wonder how spearfighters actually can be accounted when there is no Bronze Era Map. I mean if someone says All ages Map I imagine all ages between Iron to FA.
I think that if they change this, there is no mayor improvement to the game like everybody would say: "WOW this the most important change/game improvement we all waiting for a long long time ago" (like the Tavern indicator for full/visited or fixed some internal error loops). There are more stuff they must/have working for to improve some game features. I want them to work hard and focus on things that really/vitally improves our gameplay :D

DeletedUser7214

All ages means all ages, despite this I wonder how spearfighters actually can be accounted when there is no Bronze Era Map. I mean if someone says All ages Map I imagine all ages between Iron to FA.
I think that if they change this, there is no mayor improvement to the game like everybody would say: "WOW this the most important change/game improvement we all waiting for a long long time ago" (like the Tavern indicator for full/visited or fixed some internal error loops). There are more stuff they must/have working for to improve some game features. I want them to work hard and focus on things that really/vitally improves our gameplay :D

Yea....I think spearmen in all ages is the least of my worries in the game right now.....no offence or anything.

(cough, cough, relic prints in third level in GE)

DeletedUser

oh yes lets change it to 1 hour

bronze age artillery would be a much better defense
they can make 1 damage point and the attacker then gets zero points :D

DeletedUser5791

like what is more important to change in the game, specify please... :)
that spearfighters in the defences can be produced in 20 seconds and thus if someone attacks All-ages era and if they win it back they produce their defence in a few minutes and it makes stupid attacks then.
i see people who vote for NO to my proposal, are usually those who have sectors in GvG of All ages era. ths they dont want to change it.
But ....... it seems there is no going to be a change in this field. :(

DeletedUser5791

actually, all ages era is extremely slow for instance comparing to future era. which is pretty stuck now

DeletedUser7649

There's no BA map, so BA units have noplace in the GvG too
So make it IA and up, then everyone will be complaining about people using soldiers xD
It's an endless cycle, as long as there is a cheap cannonfodder unit someone will complain...

i see people who vote for NO to my proposal, are usually those who have sectors in GvG of All ages era.
I voted NO, and I don't have any AA sectors...

I agree that facing nothing but spears in the AA map is pretty stupid. However, if anyone's taking damage at all against a low-age defense then they need to figure out how to not use rogues.
This!
I think spearmen in all ages is the least of my worries in the game right now
Exactly...

DeletedUser5791

actually. yes, for now, if there is a hard fight against arctic units, it is easier to attack spearmen. but in general, they are stupid to be used. anyone can defeat 35 sectors, like it happened in our world national, and fill it fully with spearmen :) that is pretty stupid then to attack their sectors with no points, nothing. my proposal would be:
1. lower the power of arctic units in AA era, lower than in expeditions. thus in expe it would be harder to defat them like it is now, but in AA era it would be easier to fight AA, otherwise AA is completely GvG-dead, either with spearmen (no points for battles) or with arctic units, given as a gift in expeditions (it is hard to figtht them, gives 2-3 lesses for each battle, thats nonsense.) we pay money for this game and as it seems developers dont care. For now, people voted no for the proposal for abolishing spearmen units, so i respect that, but voted only 30 people yet :) but ok. lets keep them, maybe no points but easy fight. BUT BETTER SOLUTION would be, not allowe the spearmen and make 20% lower power for arctic units in GvG to make the AA era playable!

DeletedUser5791

I don't think so. You can't get soldiers in 20 seconds, it needs much more time, so it's not possible to take 10 sectors using soldiers in siege armies so easy... Now it takes 2 minutes to get enough spearfighters for more sieges between the sectors... The difference is huge!

yeah but if you have 10000 rogues you dont need to produce them anymore for now, and if you have alcatraz on 50-60 level what normally attackers have, then you just build 2 spearmen producing halls and it gives you daily 50 units so :) for siege it is easy to have them and THEN when you basically attacked sectors, to produce them for all defences takes 10 minutes for all sectors, that is not a huge difference as you say, it this scenario what i say. And that is obvious for players with high alcatrazes :) sorry, there is a POINT in what i say :) sorry, really.