• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: "The Ship" selection kit titled "Sping Selection Kit"

julie66

Farmer
Troubleshooting
I don't think clearing my cache or reloading my browser will help this, so I didn't try it. I did check my inventory on multiple browsers.
I was spending my doubloons to spin the wheel in the Summer event. I won a "The Ship" selection kit. It was titled "Spring Selection Kit", however. I checked my inventory to make sure it was titled the same way in my inventory as well. It was. I was playing in chrome at the time, but checked my inventory in Firefox and Microsoft Edge as well. It was labeled the same way in all browsers.

Since I reported this, I got a level 1 "The Ship". I built it, and used the selection kit to level it to level 2. It seemed to work as the ship, so I guess it's just the text that needs to be fixed.

Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10 Home
Version 1903
OS build 18362.83

Chrome
Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Firefox
76.0.1 (64-bit)

Microsoft Edge
Version 83.0.478.54 (Official build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
I was spending my doubloons to spin the wheel in the Summer event. I won a "The Ship" selection kit. It was titled "Spring Selection Kit", however. I checked my inventory to make sure it was titled the same way in my inventory as well. It was. I was playing in chrome at the time, but checked my inventory in Firefox and Microsoft Edge as well. It was labeled the same way in all browsers.
Frequency
So far this has only happened once.
Urgency
I don't have any other "The Ship" parts yet. I can't test to see if the selection kit just has the wrong text label or if it doesn't function. If I get another selcetion kit, I'll test it to see if it functions like "The Ship" should.
Can this be reproduced?
I don't know yet
Screenshots

Attachments

• 1592914432377.png
    1592914432377.png
    33 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Pafton

Viceroy
I was informed this has been fixed. If anybody still sees it, please let us know here with screenshots.