• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The player's army

Kommodor

Merchant
does anyone but me need the attacking army to automatically update for the next battle?? for example, I lead 8 tanks into battle, the battle is over, the tanks wounded in battle are automatically repaired, and brand-new tanks have arrived from the warehouses and are ready for the next battle. when I want to choose another army, then I already carry out a manual replacement.. and the second question, why display wounded units??? 20 units of each type are displayed, no, it's fine for me, as a player THIS IS ENOUGH, and let the wounded heal themselves somewhere in the fog of war...

Solution
Automatic replacement of damaged units has been suggested several times in the US Forum. Rejected as DNS every time. Regarding your second question, as long as there are 20+ undamaged units the damaged ones do not appear unless you go looking for them.
Automatic replacement of damaged units has been suggested several times in the US Forum. Rejected as DNS every time. Regarding your second question, as long as there are 20+ undamaged units the damaged ones do not appear unless you go looking for them.

Solution
well, the usual units of the era are not shown as wounded, but the rogues are absolutely all
I don't know what you mean. In the Army Management screen you see only 20 reserve units displayed. If you have more than 20 undamaged units of the age/type chosen you will not see any damaged ones unless you scroll right to look for them. This applies to all units, including rogues.

Tempestas

Squire
A variant solution could be for rogues to have their own tab. Its an irritation to have to scroll across light units to find rogues. And if you choose "no age" from the drop down menu, its an irritation to have to scroll down next time to get back to your current age.

A variant solution could be for rogues to have their own tab. Its an irritation to have to scroll across light units to find rogues. And if you choose "no age" from the drop down menu, its an irritation to have to scroll down next time to get back to your current age.
A separate tab for rogues has been suggested before. Still no separate tab. Another work around is to delete all of the light units. Except for spearfighters in IA I never found much use for light units anyway.