• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion the incredible case of events

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE GAME.

How is it possible for a game like this to drastically change the method of winning events. In the anniversary event you practically kill yourself to try to gain a golden building level up. And now in the wildlife event you can earn the golden up ''easier'', but you can't get the last normal building up because in the mission run there are two portraits instead of putting the building up or wildlife coins . really game is turning into a slot machine. Where everything is based on the luck of the game system.

Emberguard

Emperor
In the anniversary event you practically kill yourself to try to gain a golden building level up.

It was only difficult if you tried to fully clear boards instead of resetting. It was quite easy to get the Golden Upgrade plus an additional 2 or 3 Upgrades during Anniversary as long as you weren't trying to clear boards more than necessary

Where everything is based on the luck of the game system.

I disagree. There are aspects to the events I would prefer to be tweaked so there's a greater allowance for margin of error in specific mechanics, because there's a certain difficulty level to reward ratio that I believe would be fun. But I would also say for the most part luck has very little to do with the results players achieve. Strategy is required to achieve results in the Event mini-games, and if you're not actively trying to utilize strategy then you're not setting yourself up for success

in the mission run there are two portraits instead of putting the building up or wildlife coins

I agree putting one more Upgrade in the Questline rewards would have been good for balancing purposes.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
The anniversary event was pretty easy to play. In fact once I had figured out the optimum strategy, it was actually pretty boring.

On Beta where they made changes midway through I managed 2 towers with golden upgrade and 2 levels extra.
On live I have 1 tower plus 4 levels extra - one of which is the selection kit that includes the golden level as a choice.

zookeepers

Marquis
5000 progress was achievable in the anniversary event where 3750 was required. 400 paws is achievable in the wildlife event where 280 is required. Both without a single use of diamonds.

If you were short, that's not because of the design of the event. You have just made bad moves.

I am not saying the events are too easy. It is just in good balance. 60%-70% of the best strategical results is the target for the main prize, which is ideal.

Y ' all love is passing cloth to the game and I love watching that. I hope they stay that way. When someone comes to complain about something they start saying they are newbies, don't know how to play or are low level hahahaha. The wildlife event you can't get 280 paws without spending diamonds. You can't do the birthday event without the little colinha that gives you the tip on how to get the building

And from what I see the summer event will come so that only 1% of the players get the building at the maximum level. On top of that we don't gain more fps in the leagues and there's not even that event box anymore which gave fps and a next level up kit. As I said, the game is gradually becoming a little machine.

zookeepers

Marquis
I am clearly saying that Inno is doing a great job about balancing the events, at least for the several ones recently. I have to give them a applause.

The problem is, when the minigames are released in beta, the balancing is always crappy. I doubt if anyone is thinking about game play strategies, when planning a new event. First setting in thr anniversary event seemed that they assume going for full clearling the boards is a good strategy, in the Summer event, it seems that they forgot about taking away the stars from the boxes.

Adjusting balance is one roll of beta server, but now Inno is relying to much on it. Beta server should better be used to check more precise balancing.

Y ' all love is passing cloth to the game and I love watching that. I hope they stay that way. When someone comes to complain about something they start saying they are newbies, don't know how to play or are low level hahahaha. The wildlife event you can't get 280 paws without spending diamonds. You can't do the birthday event without the little colinha that gives you the tip on how to get the building
I have put on ignore all these "experts" that appear every time someone has a good idea, but it is against the INNO`s interest. My suggestion is you do the same. They are simply 10-12 persons, so you can read the comments of the normal people. Some of the "experts" are not good ranked and it is ridiculous, that they try to explain the advanced what`s good and how to play. :)
Have a nice day :)

Using all of the tools that are available, including help from other players, is good strategy. Getting to 280 paws in the Wildlife Event is a piece of cake if a player uses good strategy. On all 5 of my live worlds I am past 300 paws now, with more tickets yet to use. I've spent no diamonds or cash. Same think with the Anniversary Event. Sorry if I burst your bubble but your are simply wrong.

CrashBoom

Legend
in my guild (on live) there are plenty of players who haven't reached the 280 in wildlife :mad:

Getting to 280 paws in the Wildlife Event is a piece of cake if a player uses good strategy.
that's the problem
this event is too much based on skill

the opposite of the summer event: zero skill. just open tiles randomly

Getting to 280 paws in the Wildlife Event is a piece of cake if a player uses good strategy. On all 5 of my live worlds I am past 300 paws now, with more tickets yet to use.
Same for me, even if on my side-world the boards were so jumbled that it often took a lot of brain exercise to drop even one paw. :D
Wildlife is nice'n'easy. 320+ on main world, still with chances for 340 and 299 on side world. Both Silver, 0 diamonds spent.

Emberguard

Emperor
Same for me, even if on my side-world the boards were so jumbled that it often took a lot of brain exercise to drop even one paw. :D
Wildlife is nice'n'easy. 320+ on main world, still with chances for 340 and 299 on side world. Both Silver, 0 diamonds spent.

well done

in my guild (on live) there are plenty of players who haven't reached the 280 in wildlife :mad:

that's the problem
this event is too much based on skill

Doesn’t surprise me. Even if everyone got the exact same board, this type of minigame would still have the potential for massive swings in end results.

Every time I’ve come across a game in the style that Wildlife is based on, the difference between the results of someone seeing it for the first time, and someone knowing how to play is already quite large. But the difference between knowing how to play and actually mastering it is staggering

I wonder what people would think of two game modes during Events? Choose between easy and hard. Easy with much easier progress for Grand Prizes, but less rewards overall, and then hard mode for if you really want to test your skills but much bigger (potential) rewards if you really know what you’re doing?

Highly doubt Inno would interested in multiple difficulty level settings during events. But it is pretty much impossible to only have a single difficulty level for something like Wildlife without it either being essentially unplayable for some players due to being too hard, or being so easy that everyone can play it but it’s either boring or throws out the game balance from an overabundance of rewards

Last edited:
I wonder what people would think of two game modes during Events? Choose between easy and hard. Easy with much easier progress for Grand Prizes, but less rewards overall, and then hard mode for if you really want to test your skills but much bigger (potential) rewards if you really know what you’re doing?
Add a poll. ;)

Dessire

Regent
189K points is the minimum you can have if you get 280 paws. More than 50% of players, in all the worlds I have seen, have been able to get more than 200K points. That means a lot of players should have earnt the level 9, including me, and without spending diamonds.

And as another player said above, this event has the minigame whit the most skill required gameplay.

I would say that you depend 80% of your skills and 20% of RNG (luck), in this minigame, compared to all other events where less than the 45% is pure skill.

By the way, loved the event, I got more than 25 DS without using diamonds.

189K points is the minimum you can have if you get 280 paws. More than 50% of players, in all the worlds I have seen, have been able to get more than 200K points. That means a lot of players should have earnt the level 9, including me, and without spending diamonds..
Wrong. Because there are losses in the process and you will need to strategically use and drop crates. You do not take into account the possibilities of combinatorial analysis, but only the calculation of the cost paws on the general board. You are wrong in this calculation there may be people with 350k points and still not get 280 paws.But as I said, I love to see you supporting the game when it doesn't offer the least.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The wildlife event you can't get 280 paws without spending diamonds.
For me:
  • Diamond Farm: 354 paws
  • Tiny Town: 323 paws
  • Main: 343 paws
  • No-Sell City: 235 paws
And to make it clear, the No-Sell city didn't have any of the tickets from the quests, so 21 less than what most players would have, and yet I still nearly reached the mark. No diamonds spent in any city.

On my city in Beta, I also managed to exceed 280 progress and ended with something like 300. It is entirely possible to get all the upgrades for the Panda Reserve and the Golden Panda Statue for free.

For me:
  • Diamond Farm: 354 paws
  • Tiny Town: 323 paws
  • Main: 343 paws
  • No-Sell City: 235 paws
And to make it clear, the No-Sell city didn't have any of the tickets from the quests, so 21 less than what most players would have, and yet I still nearly reached the mark. No diamonds spent in any city.

On my city in Beta, I also managed to exceed 280 progress and ended with something like 300. It is entirely possible to get all the upgrades for the Panda Reserve and the Golden Panda Statue for free.
So I'm **** for being the only one that will get the gold up for being in the top 5% and not getting the normal building up as I see it from the experts Because I only play in one world and not all existing ones that many make diamond farms. I believe that must be it. I am wrong and you are right. After all, by the looks of it, everyone will get the total building plus getting 320,340 paws... So I've been **** playing for 7 years. After all, I think that of all the wildlife events that I reached the maximum level, this will be the first one that I will not achieve.Just in case, but will anyone here not get the building at max level or will they get the gold upgrade but won't get the normal building upgrade?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So I'm **** for being the only one that will get the gold up for being in the top 5% and not getting the normal building up as I see it from the experts Because I only play in one world and not all existing ones that many make diamond farms. I believe that must be it. I am wrong and you are right. After all, by the looks of it, everyone will get the total building plus getting 320,340 paws... So I've been **** playing for 7 years. After all, I think that of all the wildlife events that I reached the maximum level, this will be the first one that I will not achieve.Just in case, but will anyone here not get the building at max level or will they get the gold upgrade but won't get the normal building upgrade?
I'm not saying that at all. I'm only providing proof that it is possible to complete the building for free.