• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: The incident is hidden behind the interface

hujjik

Squire
Reproduction Steps:
1. Hide/show interface
Issue Description (10/10):
Nosorozec3.jpg
Player: hujjik (147150)
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Firefox/53.0
Viewport Size:
1680x910

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-09-21 -Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8061

They also get hidden behind the Arctic Harbor, which is very annoying. Need to open the harbor to see if there's an incident :(

Andi47

Overlord
I have also seen incidents which are half-hidden by the questgivers (new interface) - very hard to access if there are three questgivers (story, daily, event), because in this case I can't even scroll the map into a better position to collect the incident.

DeletedUser

I've mentioned this to the devs but it may not technically be considered a bug, or a priority.

DeletedUser8489

the work-around for this is to simply refresh your page, or log out and back in. When your new page loads those mischievous little incidents will appear somewhere else. This works also for those that think an incident is lurking behind every building ....