• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The future era

DeletedUser6220

Correct me but shouldn't you compare it to future buildings? 6x6 seems to match the 6x6 of future, or not?

DeletedUser2752

Correct me but shouldn't you compare it to future buildings? 6x6 seems to match the 6x6 of future, or not?
Also, comparing the two images you gave, the goods building does look a bit smaller when looking at the widths: pixel-wise, the FE is 505 while the that TE goods building is 317

DeletedUser6860

My guess the FE heavy unit to be called Hover Tank, it to be have 160 attack, 120 defense, 10 range(7 range in the battle) and 26 movement speed, 90 unit bonus vs ranged units, 80 unit bonus vs fast units and the special ability Stealth (Hides on plains). The FE light unit to be called Exoskeleton Soldier, it to be have 160 attack, 140 defense, 12 range(8 range in the battle), 18 movement speed, 90 unit bonuses vs both heavy units and artillery units, 50 attack and defense bonus in entrenchment, 150 defense on forest, 3 special abilities Rapid Deployment, Close Quarters +150 attack bonus, Stealth(Hides in forest). The FE heavy unit is the basically a mix of the TE heavy unit with the CE ranged unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5746

Also, comparing the two images you gave, the goods building does look a bit smaller when looking at the widths: pixel-wise, the FE is 505 while the that TE goods building is 317

sorry, but i don't understand this.

so what ist 505? do you mean 5x5?... or what do you think now, is the fe gb 6x6 or 5x5?

DeletedUser6419

The first GB is 7x5 tiles and the second is 6x6.
The best way to find this out is to count pixels of both buildings' bases and compare the numbers with those of for example a piece of road (which is 104x52 px). One side of a road piece is then 52x26 px (104/2x52/2 px). The left side of the base of GB 2 is 312x153 px giving 312/52=6 and 153/26=~5,9 respectively. The right side of the base is 312 and 156 which gives us 312/52=6 and 156/26=6, hence this building is 6x6. :)
The same "equation" gives 7x5 for GB 1.

DeletedUser2752

sorry, but i don't understand this.

so what ist 505? do you mean 5x5?... or what do you think now, is the fe gb 6x6 or 5x5?
If you're using Chrome (maybe will work on other desktop browsers), hover over the tab of the image:
FSMH4Zs.png

You'll see that the image size is 624x505 which means 624 pixels high and 505 pixels wide. The goods building you wanted to compare it to says it's 527x317. You can't really use the heights to compare since a taller building doesn't necessarily mean larger with regards to the space taken, but the width is looks okay to compare the sizes to as far as I can tell. Since the image width of the FE GB is significantly larger than the image with of that TE goods building, the FE GB is likely NOT the same size as the TE goods building. (Note this width comparison may not be accurate at getting the dimensions, only to compare dimensions of between certain buildings.)

Hope that helps! :)

DeletedUser5746

so you can say me the size of the FE goods buildings?...
because i don't know how i can read from the pixels the size of a building...

DeletedUser2752

so you can say me the size of the FE goods buildings?...
because i don't know how i can read from the pixels the size of a building...
As I mentioned before, pixel size does not that accurate at giving dimensions, it's only an accurate way of comparing dimensions (and mainly only for square buildings)

DeletedUser6419

ok, but when this (http://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/G_SS_TomorrowEra_Goods2.png) TE good building 5x5 is, and 527x317, than i can think that this FE building (http://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/G_SS_FutureEra_Goods5.png) 5x5 too, because this have the pixel 529x330.

now i'm right?

Yep, that looks like a 5x5 to me as well :)

By using the equation I mentioned earlier, I can see that the Goods Buildings of the Future Era has the following sizes:

Building 1: 5x5
Building 2: 7x4
Building 3: 6x5
Building 4: 4x6
Building 5: 5x5

:)

Have you checked out the Lexus Hoverboard at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSwZ2Y0Ops ?
Although I doubt it will be on the streets by Oct 21. I suspect Future Era will be released first. :)

This ist no Hoverboard, it's a MagLev-Board. For it to operate as displayed you need constand refills of liquid nitrogen, a copper floor and, oh yes, ten thousand Dollars to take it home -- where, in all likelihood, you won't have a copper floor and large amounts of liquid nitrogen, so that's that. A really cheap AND probably really expensive PR-gag. Maybe a nice toy for rich nerds ^^. I'd probably be more amused if I didn't know that the technology to build real hoverboards (and cars and everything) has existed for decades in the drawers of certain military industrial companies and isn't applied for the same reason we weren't using real (means wireless electricity for free) Tesla cars (not the contemporory Bronze Age automobile joke) for the last century: You can't put a meter on them.
Even "worse" with antigravity: The physics of this leads to even more interesting applications meaning cheap to free energy for everyone forever -- the end of poverty, hunger, thirst, war and thus a great deal of suffering and disease ...oh, yeah, and thus the end of 95% of the world's (economic) mafias... the powers that be definitely hail that one... *cough*

Sorry for the rant, feel slightly better now. ^^"

DeletedUser

10% contribution reward on level 1
lets guess 100% at level 10

on what contribution when donating elsewhere?
medals (sure), FP and BP (both should be or else it wouldn't be very useful)

so if I get 100% on FP that could be really fast an abuse
high level GB gives extremely high rewards (in percentage)
lets take Alcatraz level 50. needs 2229 FP. reward for place 1 is 610. that are 27,3%.
if now my rewards are increased by 100% I will get 54,6% of the FP of that level.
so I simply put in 50% of the needed FP on every new level and always get more back than I donate
place 2 gives always half of the FP rewards of place 1, so if someone else is doing 25% gets back 27,3% when he has 100% contribution reward boost

I already see 3 players pushing this GB to level 100

DeletedUser5630

That is so nice GB... but where the pic from? Can it be fake? Just cause that Early Mid Age there is a bit funny :)

Era is bugged. GB is form FUTURE Era. This is it:
perła1.jpg

Option 1:

It will be like BetaTest03 wrote, and building it at 10-20 level will make no sense to build any other GB. Free FP from each high GB level.

BUT Beta, you didn't notice, the the bonus is DECREASING with GB level GROWING. In example, at 45 chateau/alcatraz it is 27,15% at 1st place and at cf/alca level 87 it is 21,41% at 1st place. Maybe this GB will balance it?

Of course, on high level it doesn't matter and you are right - this building will unbalance GB growing.

Option 2:
Boost at 10 level will be about 50%, and then grow very slowly, for example 1% per level.

Still possible to crash GB building, but... Will be a bit harder.

Not enough information to decide, what will happen. Let's wait.

DeletedUser5630

Era is bugged. GB is form FUTURE Era. This is it:
View attachment 1563

Option 1:

It will be like BetaTest03 wrote, and building it at 10-20 level will make no sense to build any other GB. Free FP from each high GB level.

BUT Beta, you didn't notice, the the bonus is DECREASING with GB level GROWING. In example, at 45 chateau/alcatraz it is 27,15% at 1st place and at cf/alca level 87 it is 21,41% at 1st place. Maybe this GB will balance it?

Of course, on high level it doesn't matter and you are right - this building will unbalance GB growing.

Option 2:
Boost at 10 level will be about 50%, and then grow very slowly, for example 1% per level.

Still possible to crash GB building, but... Will be a bit harder.

Not enough information to decide, what will happen. Let's wait.

OK i checked out what is going on today and i can't belive what happen here. GBs before the era... Completly bugged update? Hard to belive so things could happen. And you decided not to remove them... Good. Maybe run any building is able from Future? And DRH will maybe arrive in the time of Future Era :]