• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: The crow's nest is not motivated

Hello, there is the problem with me. The 10-day nest is not motivated and always gives the same rewards. This is when I get level 7, now also at level 8. The prizes are the same, gold and forge points. It's been going on for 10 days now and it's pretty annoying. Please if the problem can be solved.
Greetings the artist 55

DeletedUser

It can't be motivated. When it was first released we had a bug where it could be motivated, but that was incorrect behavior and we have fixed it.

Before I reached level 7, the nest was regularly motivated by other players. Now that most of my buildings are powered, the nest is not. Also, regardless of the high / 40% / percentage, it can not 10 days to give the same prize. This bug can only be with me, I do not know.

DeletedUser10047

Before I reached level 7, the nest was regularly motivated by other players. Now that most of my buildings are powered, the nest is not. Also, regardless of the high / 40% / percentage, it can not 10 days to give the same prize. This bug can only be with me, I do not know.
I am curious. When you collect, what exactly does the Crow's Nest give you? I don't mean just a vague "coins and fps", but the exact amounts that you receive when you collect.

At level 7-22,200 coins and 16 points. Level 8 -24240 coins and 20 points. At level 6, he gave over 43,000 coins and various other awards.

After a long series of identical prizes, today there is a difference (8 iron points, 24000 coins and 50 items). Agree, the previous days were a coincidence.