• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The Blue Galaxy - Priority List?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8859
  • Start date

DeletedUser8859

I've asked several times but I've never had official answers here or in my server; however the few times I've tried the impression is that is casual, therefore I always suggest to not use the diamond collection when the galaxy bonus is available.

Does the Blue Galaxy has a priority list when awarding its bonus when collecting using the "Collect all" button for 5 diamonds?
Or it is random like when the user starts collecting at the city building by building?

since building BG I have stopped using collect all

what would be good is if collect all would automatically collect from the maximum FP buildings, so that you benefit from the BG bonus. otherwise spending 5 diamonds every day becomes pointless

qaccy

Emperor
since building BG I have stopped using collect all

what would be good is if collect all would automatically collect from the maximum FP buildings, so that you benefit from the BG bonus. otherwise spending 5 diamonds every day becomes pointless

Not really. Just collect from whatever you want to use BG's bonus on before you click to collect all. Still a great convenience for anyone with a large daily collection, even if you have to manually collect a few buildings first.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Yeah, funny that here they says another thing :p.
But I think your quote is the one correct.

Usually, the answers you get from the BETA-staff will be correct: for the game-version on the BETA-server ;)
(there will always be differences between the game-version on Beta and live-servers.)

RedRed

Viceroy
Usually, the answers you get from the BETA-staff will be correct: for the game-version on the BETA-server ;)
(there will always be differences between the game-version on Beta and live-servers.)
This raise new questions... diamond collection works differently in live and beta? If yes French answer is correct for live servers? (he said he asked the devs in that thread). If piority list is applied, Maraja palaces are prioritized over terrace farms? (same FPs but MP gives even other things)

Not really. Just collect from whatever you want to use BG's bonus on before you click to collect all. Still a great convenience for anyone with a large daily collection, even if you have to manually collect a few buildings first.
True; not easy however on high levels since you have to to empty the bar before using the diamond collection (when you reach 60%/13 collections on average you get more than 100 FPs per collection)

DeletedUser

This raise new questions... diamond collection works differently in live and beta? If yes French answer is correct for live servers? (he said he asked the devs in that thread). If piority list is applied, Maraja palaces are prioritized over terrace farms? (same FPs but MP gives even other things)
no. that information is just plain wrong for any server.

NormaJeane

Viceroy

This may be the case IF a change was made in a (newer) beta release which was not introduced on live servers at that specific moment .

RedRed

Viceroy
I'm feeling like if I'm talking of philosophy with a politician... :p

So since March 2018 there is a priority list here and in beta?

The question is simple: we can spend diamonds on autocollections relying on a priority list or the collection is casual?

- Yes there is a priority list, the priority list works in this way "palaces, factories, etc..." >>> it is safe to use the diamonds to maximize BG;
- Yes there is a priority list, the priority list works in this way "maximum points, etc..." >>> it is safe to use the diamonds to maximize BG if you don't have palces or terrace farms + palaces are less than the BG collections;
- Yes there is a priority list, the priority list is a secet >>> it is not safe to use diamonds to maximize BG;
- No there isn't a priority list >>> it is not safe to use diamonds to maximize BG;
- It's a secret >>> it is not safe to use diamonds to maximize BG;
- We don't know >>> it is not safe to use diamonds to maximize BG (current state);

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The answer of the french moderator is wrong. Simple as that.