• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: The automatic PO/MO aiding function freeze !?

Stuma

Farmer
Troubleshooting
i have the same trouble on Firefox 100.0.2 and on App on my Samsung A51 Android
capture_2022-06-02_num01.png

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome 101.0.4951.67
Recreation steps
The automatic PO/MO aiding functions on my 140 friends freeze at 136/137 a few days ago and won't come back in normal state !
Frequency
1 time, but not working anymore since. show everyday the same msg "136/137" and cannot get back to actions buttons!
Urgency
when you can correct it. But this bug can be urgent if other people reproduce it !
Can this be reproduced?
i don't know, i have the same trouble on Firefox and on App on my Samsung A51 Android

Stuma

Farmer
First answer, they ask me to clean browser cache and cookies , but nothing change.
And after that, they tell me that other users have report this bug, so they are working on a fix ... coming soon...

Stuma

Farmer
The support team didn't give me a clear explanation, but it seems that the problem has been fixed because it disappeared and I can, now, PO/MO with automatic action button ;)

GinRin

Farmer
I have the same problem and also have made a support ticket. In my case this problem occured when I was using the script at the same time as the daily update of the server. After the server came back online the problem with the PO/MO script occurred.