• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Tech Tree - old design, still A/B test despite new design already released to live?

Andi47

Overlord
Please use this template when reporting a bug:
  • Browser and Version: Windows 10, Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-Bit)
  • Overview of the bug: When I click to the Tech tree, I still see the old design. (A/B-Test?)
  • Screenshots:
Old_Tech_Tree.jpg

• How often this occurs: always when I click to tech tree
  • Urgency: minor (graphics bug).
  • Preventative Actions: ...
  • Summary:
1.) click to tech tree button
2.) I still see the old design of the tech tree (on live server I see the new design since last update)

• I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: nothin found here in the bugs forum
  • Have you tried fixing it by using
Please follow these steps to try and resolve the issue on your own before reporting a Bug:

- Refresh your browser (F5: soft refresh and CTRL+F5: hard refresh).
- Temporarily disable all (greasemonkey) scripts and browser add-ons.
- Log out / Log in
- Restart your computer.
- Try a different browser - Forge of Empires is optimised for the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome, so try one of these if possible.
- Try a different computer.
- Try a different internet connection.

I tried restarting the browser and clearing the cache with CTRL-F5; and I am playing on a new laptop since a week

DeletedUser7669

@Dudettas: That is strange. When you see the new design on the live servers (AND WE DO SEE THE NEW DESIGN ON THE LIVE SERVERS) one may assume the testing phas is over. It is strange that only Beta does not see this new design, becasue, as you say, it is still in testing, while the live servers can already enjoy the new design.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Testing has been extended to the Live servers (please check your Live Server forum for the Announcement). So it could well be that you are selected on the live server for testing, but that you did not receive the new research tree here. On occasion, it is necessary to extend testing to multiple servers.