• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Tavern Events Missing

Gamer2412

Merchant
In my event history the tavern events (a player sat down in my tavern) are missing. Also a filter to filter only the tavern events should also be included.

DeletedUser6837

The tavern events and filter seem to have disappeared from my events history too (browser version, not tried mobile). This seemed to happen after the update this morning.

On the plus side, the chair icon change does save having to repeatedly enter taverns so often. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7262

i can live with out knowing who visited my tavern since we have the chair say full or give time til next visit

DeletedUser5383

Same here, I have the filters but the list is gone, knowing who is and who is not returning visits is very handy.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The events from the Friend Tavern in Event History have been temporarily disabled, they'll be activated again once the mobile apps have been updated to 1.91. :)