• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Task to generate 15T cakes staying at zero after activating on Android

Andi47

Overlord
  • Browser and Version: Newest version of Android app resp. Google Chrome browser (PC)
  • Overview of the bug:
1.) played on Android in lunchbreak (approx. 12 o'clock), solved a task and got a new one to generate 15T Cakes
2.) closed the game in Android
3.) at home (approx. 5:15 p.m.) I opened the game on my laptop and opened the event
--> Task to generate cakes was at ZERO
expected: With my production rate it should be EASILY solved in this time!!!

• Screenshots:
Few minutes after opening the event on laptop (first screenshot immediately after opening was lost from clipboard when copying the bug report template, sorry)
St_Patric_Cakes_Task.jpg

• How often this occurs: I tried only one time
  • Urgency: Please fix before it goes live
  • Preventative Actions: none
  • Summary: When getting the "generate 15T cakes" task on Android, no progress is generated until I open the game on laptop (and no, I did not try to open on mobile phone now, so I can't tell if this would start generating progress)