• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Tailor only producing half what it should!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1177
  • Start date

DeletedUser1177

Hi,
Recently I built a Tailor building using some diamonds and the problem that I face is that if I (for example) produce 900 supplies over a period of 8 hours. When I go to withdraw those resources it says I withdrew +900 but it only adds +450 to my resources amount. Why is this, is it meant to happen or is it a glitch with the game? Some support would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much and loving this forum!
KingOfBlood

P.S. I just realized that this happens with every resources I withdraw from any of the buildings that produce supplies. Why is this the case, like what's the point? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser929

up the top left of the screen you should see a smiley face(this is your happiness)
if its surround is red with a a :( you only get 50% of what you produce
if its surround is green with a :) you get 100%
and if the surround is gold with a :D you get 120%

holding the mouse over it should tell you your productiviyt rate and how close(Above or below your happiness is)