• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Supplies spoil in the moment of getting finished; internal errors

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) a supply production finishes (I had a 24h production, did not test 5 minutes productions)
2.) in this very moment, the production spoils (dead fish symbol over the building)
3.) click the spoiled production
--> internal error, forced reload
4.) now the supplies are ready to collect correctly (and can be collected without problems)
5.) the production of a Bazaar finishes (24h; dead fish symbol displayed)
6.) "collect" the bazar
7.) internal error

Edit: In steps 2 and 5, also the "city symbol" for "spoiled" is displayed, click on this symbol zooms to the "spoiled" production

Issue Description (10/10): Finishing of production buildings (supplies, bazaars, etc.) is bugged, supplies give "spoiled" symbol immediately, collection leads to internal error. After reload it seems to work correctly

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.108.6df493061e (15.08.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,151, Windows 10, Chrome/61.0.3117.0, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: nothing found in the bugs forum

vakini

Squire
I have same problem as above, Thought the spoil produktions was removed from the games several years ago.

DeletedUser

I have same problem as above, Thought the spoil produktions was removed from the games several years ago.
in reality it was never removed

they used an easy workaround and set the time to spoil to 100 days

DeletedUser

We are already working on this. A refresh should make everything collectible again.

DeletedUser8393

Same problem. Only notice it when I return from Guild Expedition screen. Forced reload is a nuisance, hope they fix it soon.