• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Summer event Reward

Okamiris

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Clearing the cache Tried on 2 different device
Hi @Juber , @Leones ,
If I click on the claim button, in the Event window, the beta app crash:

Screenshot_20220801-200826_Forge of Empires.jpg

The app always crashes

Browser or App
Beta App
Browser or App version and version number
Recreation steps
Clair button on summer event
Frequency
Always
Urgency
Yes
Can this be reproduced?
Yes
Ciao a tutti. Evento autunnale. Sta accadendo da questa mattina. Dopo aver scelto quale dolce comporre e rilasciato gli ingredienti, non vedo cosa avrei vinto e se apro l'inventario, non riesco a capire se c'è un premio o non è arrivato. Succede ad altri giocatori? O è un "bug"?
Hello everyone. Fall Event. It has been happening since this morning. After choosing which dessert to compose and releasing the ingredients, I do not see what I would have won and if I open inventory, I can not understand if there is a prize or it has not arrived. Does it happen to other Players? Or is it a "bug"?

NorMags

Baronet
Ciao a tutti. Evento autunnale. Sta accadendo da questa mattina. Dopo aver scelto quale dolce comporre e rilasciato gli ingredienti, non vedo cosa avrei vinto e se apro l'inventario, non riesco a capire se c'è un premio o non è arrivato. Succede ad altri giocatori? O è un "bug"?
Hello everyone. Fall Event. It has been happening since this morning. After choosing which dessert to compose and releasing the ingredients, I do not see what I would have won and if I open inventory, I can not understand if there is a prize or it has not arrived. Does it happen to other Players? Or is it a "bug"?

NorMags

Baronet
Thanks NorMags, but I was not referring to that "prize" you receive after collecting the 20 stars. I made clear reference to when I pick one, or two or three ingredients and bake the cake. Then You win a prize that before entering the inventory, You have a chance to see. But if it does not appear, You will never know whether You have received or not received.
Ok, then you should see it in inventory, unless there are units, medals, goods or FP's won...
And it is working for me...

Last edited:
Good Morning NorMags and everyone.

I understand what you say.

So this morning I found 1500 diamonds less than yesterday. To show you that I am saying the "true" I should have had a photo, an image of the number of diamonds I owned YESTERDAY, and the number of diamonds I own today.
But are we kidding? This is a game, it must be a pastime, a pleasure not a demanding job that forces me to "try" what I say continuously.
Let's not joke about this, today I have 1500 diamonds less, DOT! . Can't find the solution? Don't you believe what I write? I am helping You by playing this way, You should check if other Players have the same problem and then solve it. If the problem is only mine, then .... I will take such measures as I deem appropriate. For example, by no longer entering the Forum and avoiding to help you, since "you do not believe me" .
Thank you for the help you will give me, verifying where the diamonds have gone.

Big John.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Good Morning NorMags and everyone.

I understand what you say.

So this morning I found 1500 diamonds less than yesterday. To show you that I am saying the "true" I should have had a photo, an image of the number of diamonds I owned YESTERDAY, and the number of diamonds I own today.
But are we kidding? This is a game, it must be a pastime, a pleasure not a demanding job that forces me to "try" what I say continuously.
Let's not joke about this, today I have 1500 diamonds less, DOT! . Can't find the solution? Don't you believe what I write? I am helping You by playing this way, You should check if other Players have the same problem and then solve it. If the problem is only mine, then .... I will take such measures as I deem appropriate. For example, by no longer entering the Forum and avoiding to help you, since "you do not believe me" .
Thank you for the help you will give me, verifying where the diamonds have gone.

Big John.
Please submit a support ticket to handle these types of issues. We will be happy to help you there.

Grazie per il suggerimento.
Ci avevo pensato, ma all'inizio ho pensato ad una "bug" comune per l'Evento in corso. Quindi speravo di leggere che il problema era comune a molti Giocatori. Ora capisco che è solo mio.
Ora ho aperto il ticket. Grazie ancora.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I had thought about it, but at first I thought of a common "bug" for the current Event. So I was hoping to read that the problem was common to many Players. Now I understand that it is only mine.
Now I have opened the ticket. Thanks again.