• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Summer event diamond prize not paying out.

• Thread starter DeletedUser5383
  • Start date

DeletedUser5383

Reproduction Steps:
1.Finish Summer event quest #22 'Conquer a sector'.
2.Click prize confirmation box, ok.
3.No diamonds received

Issue Description (10/10):
After conquering a sector and confirming the in prize confirmation box, I did not receive the 170 diamond prize.(100 prize + 70 GB effect)

Player: *grumpy dwarf
World: *zz1
Operating System: *windows 7
Browser Version: *Firefox /47.0
Viewport Size: *1280x901

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser5383

Now the next quest also has a prize of 170 diamonds, not sure if this is a bug too? But will report back when I finish it.

DeletedUser5383

I couldn't swear to it as it's gone. but the first thing I did was look up to see them put in , but they weren't there.
The quest 23 the end quest did put the diamonds in, and I have 3 tickets now so maybe not bug?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I can't check if any are displayed on it in the game right now as I've completed the questline. I'll try testing it later, but if someone has the quest running in the meantime they can let us know. :)

ETA:
Quest 22, shows no diamonds:
Quest22.png

So, all seems ok.

Last edited: