• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
This event is impossible to finish without taking out the credit card
There are 67 quests = 670 doubloons
It lasts 32 days = 320 doublons
That is 990 doubloons which allow 99 shots. to move forward 1 to 3 tiles.
The final kit of 30 fragments of the Buccanners Bay upgrade requires 480 tiles
Assuming to always receive 3 steps with each shot, we arrive at 297 tiles. which is far from the 480 tiles necessary. We arrive just before the first kit of 30 fragments of the Buccanners Bay Upgrade.
The Buccanners bay upgrade is therefore only for who buys the premium pack
actually the goal for "no money"-players is to reach 280

that is level 9
and for level 10 those players have to wait until the level 9 version produced enough fragment

TOO BAD:
we can't even reach those 280 :mad:

The Buccanners bay upgrade is therefore only for who buys the premium pack
and for the ones who reached level 9 and wait 120 days (+ 30 fragments from questline)

I'm am end-game player. I have done all research, story quests and the entire campaign map. The only things to look forward to are new eras and the events. The current event is such a total failure that words just don't do it justice. All the faults have been set forth in numerous threads, numerous times so there is no need for me to repeat them. And despite the onslaught of negative feedback, nothing has really changed to improve the event. Yes, a mod did state that the possible doubloons from incidents would change from 1 fp to 5, 10 or 30. Or something like that. . I have gotten FP once from an incident, 5 FP. Totally inadequate for this event. In the past I have had no problem spending money in events that were well planned and executed to provide fun, entertainment and a decent reward. This events provides none of these. It is boring, not fun or entertaining and the event building is unobtainable unless spending a significant amount of money on diamonds. Not going to happen here. It is such a disappointment after seeing some really great events over the years.
Big Fail Inno

Finkadel

Marquis
So right now I am at 140. I don't really see how am I suppose to get to 280. Are you sane, Inno lords? Or just greedy beyond measure, as always? And stop selling us that crap about how you need to feed your starving crew, this is a matter of public record, duh...

CDmark

Baronet
Oh, great. ☹ Now the rest of us are totally screwed. Those were the only incident-doubloons for the entire server this whole week and now they're gone.
Well, well, got my second incident, 5 doubloons again. I may be on a roll. Day 13, 2 incidents, 10 doubloons. I feel lucky, may spend it, looking to hit the 14 doubloons pay out. That would mean I turned my 10 doubloons into 4 advances and +4 doubloons. Reinvest, get the key so I can hit my goal of 1 week on the calendar. Take 10 more doubloons from my daily login, hit shuffle. Now I am really feeling good, buying a ticket to Vegas. I spend the 10 from the shuffle, hit the key piece and get +10 doubloons again. Ooops, sorry, what am I talking about, wrong event. Hope it was a refundable ticket.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I am pretty sure, Dev's won't do this change.
But if they agreed to do, it will be one little buff, which everyone can be happy with summer and winter event.
From summer and winter event, the pattern of box or tiles somehow has "show two" item in it.
When any player hits the show two button, two items will be shown for user.
So, the little buff would be to show "shuffle item" as one of the item always.
It's kind of show two item behaving like a traitor to catch the "shuffle item" all the time.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I am pretty sure, Dev's won't do this change.
But if they agreed to do, it will be one little buff, which everyone can be happy with summer and winter event.
From summer and winter event, the pattern of box or tiles somehow has "show two" item in it.
When any player hits the show two button, two items will be shown for user.
So, the little buff would be to show "shuffle item" as one of the item always.
It's kind of show two item behaving like a traitor to catch the "shuffle item" all the time.
Very much surprised to see that the request made for shuffle item rather than the daily special.
Whatever we request, it stays only in this thread (cleaner conclusion based on GE5 experience in the forum).
These won't get a chance to meet the eyes of devs and hitting their brain is merely impossible.

Astrid

Baronet
I spent a couple of days ago nearly 200 doubloons to try to get the daily special... got nothing, it's just impossible to earn something decent from this event without a huge amount of diamonds. Sorry Inno, but from now on I won't spend any money on your ridiculous events. The best event in the game with the best mechanic has been completely ruined.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Level of restricting our fun moments in the game is incrementally moving forward event by event this year. Summer event will get a deep farewell from me if they don't make any adjustments.

Also, one last nerf if they do in GbG like, instead of 25 diamonds, giving 25 :fragment:s for collecting a single diamond by gathering total of 100 fragments of diamonds, no more playing the game from my side. This can happen any time like getting a scary thought daily.

Level of restricting our fun moments in the game is incrementally moving forward event by event this year. Summer event will get a deep farewell from me if they don't make any adjustments.

Also, one last nerf if they do in GbG like, instead of 25 diamonds, giving 25 :fragment:s for collecting a single diamond by gathering total of 100 fragments of diamonds, no more playing the game from my side. This can happen any time like getting a scary thought daily.
Their greed will make players stop playing. Their thirst for money is sinking the game that instead of being innovative they are slaves to money their limiting belief of changing most disciplines and events for the worse by restricting everything just demonstrates the blow they are taking on themselves. Because we are only here to play whether we stop playing or not, it won't make a difference in our lives, but for those who work for the company it will make a lot of difference and they don't care about it.It's sad to know that the graphics are beautiful, the art is beautiful, but the people on the other side of this just want to hear about restrictions and horrifying updates. Juber is the best who interacts and responds to our feedback and puts ideas into the game, you can see the zeal he has with everyone.I hope that if the worst happens he gets a job where he demonstrates here in the other and better.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
@Daenerys Targaryen : You are amazing!
Not only has Innogames never been a non-profit company, but you seem to discover that now, in addition, what functionality of the game that was free before has become paid?
A "free" game does not mean that everything is free.
Incentivizing payment does not mean that it is now impossible to play.

When you take out a new telephone subscription, it is not uncommon for the monthly price to be cheaper, or even offered, at the start of the contract. Do you contact the company when the price goes up to express your outrage?

Conclusion: as I have said to so many others, if nothing suits you on FOE, what are you still doing here? According to the haters of your genre, there are a lot of games as good or even better and completely free.