• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I should keep a log.. but does the Shuffle actually give 10 doubloons back? eg had 156.. invoked the shuffle (so -10) , now have 146.. I'll admit I may have missed something.. Shouldn't I have 156 again?
If you think something went wrong, don't hesitate to write a ticket, we have logs for that.

I should keep a log.. but does the Shuffle actually give 10 doubloons back? eg had 156.. invoked the shuffle (so -10) , now have 146.. I'll admit I may have missed something.. Shouldn't I have 156 again?
You get 10 when you get the shuffle, then lose it when you use it.

qaccy

Emperor
Keen eye is a penalty for fighters, colony is a reward for traders. No rocket science
I'm not following. Keen Eye introduces more variance in battles, but this isn't something that's exclusive to enemy units. Players get to make use of it too. Players also get the benefit of Rogues across all ages, which is a big contributor to being able to battle 'for free' with them not taking damage the first time they get hit. If traders are getting any 'rewards' for aging up, as far as I'm concerned it's only just letting them catch up to how easy fighters have had it pretty much since the game's release. The colony in this context is an equalizer, not an advantage. Anyway, this is all off topic for an event feedback thread so I'll be dropping it here.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'm not following. Keen Eye introduces more variance in battles, but this isn't something that's exclusive to enemy units. Players get to make use of it too. Players also get the benefit of Rogues across all ages, which is a big contributor to being able to battle 'for free' with them not taking damage the first time they get hit. If traders are getting any 'rewards' for aging up, as far as I'm concerned it's only just letting them catch up to how easy fighters have had it pretty much since the game's release. The colony in this context is an equalizer, not an advantage. Anyway, this is all off topic for an event feedback thread so I'll be dropping it here.
It is a penalty cause your getting way more damage and risk of losing due to keen eye. Every space age up it becomes worse and worse. It has nothing to do with strategy, all with luck. That's just a plain penalty for advancing. The colony is additional free space to produce goods, which is a reward for traders.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Had this as daily and after swap it was another attack new potion. Plus got mass self aid before on swap. Whoever responsible for this terrible pool of prizes can self pay his wage. Not a chance I will spend dias on such prizes. Did not try mini game myself yet but saw other comments that it is highly UNlikely to get full main for free. Not happy about that too but I'll wait until end of event to check my final result before make a judgement on this part. What am I definitely not happy to see is that shuffle copy-paste sh1t from winter event. On one hand it used to give an extra 10 stars in winter event on other hand it used to come a lot of times before daily special which is very bad imo. And people were telling this in feedback for many years but IG never gave a flying fcuk to this part of event mechanics feedback. Just blunt ignore of many many requests to rework shuffle thingie :(

Attachments

• IMG_20230423_115410_edit_585684425796565.jpg
    IMG_20230423_115410_edit_585684425796565.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 5

joyfulrider

Squire
My feedback request to this event is very simple.

If you want to update it to the live server, please go ahead. Don't want to stop doing it, because some rich lunatic player can spend diamonds or money to escape from the hurdles or limitation which Dev's applied in it. So company may get more profit.

Here my simple feedback, next year please don't bring this event. Please be satisfied with the profit or loss gained from this event and don't bring this next year. End of feedback request.

Pirate event is my favorite event in the game but not this year. And very first time, I skipped the event after trying for 5 days, since the event mini game does not bring any level of tempting/amusement/satisfaction. I will skip this in live serve too without a doubt.

fgony

Farmer
I did not get any doubloon incident.
Playing on mobile beta app.
I just try browser today and 1st incident was doubloons.
Could it be related or is just coincidence?

CDmark

Baronet
I did not get any doubloon incident.
Playing on mobile beta app.
I just try browser today and 1st incident was doubloons.
Could it be related or is just coincidence?
Well, I still have the big goose egg for incidents with doubloons. I have tried the following
1) Used a few leftover wildlife coins, paid a city rat to dig some underground tunnels around my city, even under the city roads, he said he saw nothing but found a bunch of tasty leftover pasta, behind the Andretti cottage
2) Drank some left over energy drinks from the Anniversary event so I could dig a little deeper, nothing, seems I hit rock, broke my shovel, didn't have a spare as I spent them all last Archeology event. Still got a few paint brushes left but they don't help. I can't use the dynamite, ever since I put down those Lotus flower lakes, the Environmental Protection Agency has posted restrictions, I could lose my expansion rights and the Animal Rights, Insect Division, said something about an endangered slug.
3) It rained yesterday in my city, saw a rainbow. I followed it, behind the town tavern, past that Forge Plus warehouse (not sure what they are doing there, think selling something illegal, town vagrants keep asking people for $29.99), almost fell into the cave, got to the end hoping to find a pot of doubloons, even 1, NOPE. I did find about 5,879,325,442,687 shamrocks, just telling people 6 quad, can't remember that big number.

So my 6 year old was watching me play, the little one with the legos, I was complaining about not getting any doubloons from incidents.
she said "Daddy, that's easy peasey lemon squeezy, you got RNG luck". I looked at her, surprised she knew RNG, thinking I may have an Einstein Jr in the house so I asked her to explain.
She said, "RNG luck daddy, Really No Good luck". I told her she has that right, hung up on MIT.

Last edited:
I didnt get any dublon extra yet, although the number of incidents is better. But i am so tired with these good luck events. I stopped heading for any price... I just do what I can and dont invest no time nore faith anymore. Did that the last 5 years. I gave up. Since the beginning of the year I got so much frustrated with events and new stuff. I am playing because of my guild and people there

I'm am end-game player. I have done all research, story quests and the entire campaign map. The only things to look forward to are new eras and the events. The current event is such a total failure that words just don't do it justice. All the faults have been set forth in numerous threads, numerous times so there is no need for me to repeat them. And despite the onslaught of negative feedback, nothing has really changed to improve the event. Yes, a mod did state that the possible doubloons from incidents would change from 1 fp to 5, 10 or 30. Or something like that. . I have gotten FP once from an incident, 5 FP. Totally inadequate for this event. In the past I have had no problem spending money in events that were well planned and executed to provide fun, entertainment and a decent reward. This events provides none of these. It is boring, not fun or entertaining and the event building is unobtainable unless spending a significant amount of money on diamonds. Not going to happen here. It is such a disappointment after seeing some really great events over the years.
Big Fail Inno

GwenGwen

Merchant
This event is impossible to finish without taking out the credit card
There are 67 quests = 670 doubloons
It lasts 32 days = 320 doublons
That is 990 doubloons which allow 99 shots. to move forward 1 to 3 tiles.
The final kit of 30 fragments of the Buccanners Bay upgrade requires 480 tiles
Assuming to always receive 3 steps with each shot, we arrive at 297 tiles. which is far from the 480 tiles necessary. We arrive just before the first kit of 30 fragments of the Buccanners Bay Upgrade.
The Buccanners bay upgrade is therefore only for who buys the premium pack