• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event 2018

DeletedUser5097

SUMMER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
D_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18.png
P_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18a.png
H9zDyme.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18b.png
qPNAqVh.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18c.png
w0AF2Tn.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18d.png
renJ6dR.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18e.png
CLmuc36.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SummerBonus18f.png
H2P70pv.png
dFMLP1D.png
4AHi16m.png
Qt9hAsq.png
wjvVGQX.png
Many thanks for the information.:) How did you get the information about the upgrades?

Looks very good to me. That you can make a chooise on what you want at the
highest level.:D Also the designe is amazing. Will look very nice especialy in
ME and OF cities.

DeletedUser9019

Started for me at 10.30 pm game time on the 6th July, runs for 21 days 13 hours.

DeletedUser9114

In the summer event I noticed an error. There is no possibility of raising the level of the ship from level 3 to 4 despite having a ship upgrade kit. Restarting the browser does not fix the problem.

HossamAly

Merchant
In the summer event I noticed an error. There is no possibility of raising the level of the ship from level 3 to 4 despite having a ship upgrade kit. Restarting the browser does not fix the problem.
Check that you have enough population. Upgraded ships need more population I think.

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
I cannot upgrade my Ship from Level 5 to 6. Why? I Have 572 population, the difference between lev 5 and 6 is less (2470-2058 = 412)

DeletedUser

I cannot upgrade my Ship from Level 5 to 6. Why? I Have 572 population, the difference between lev 5 and 6 is less (2470-2058 = 412)
the difference between level 5 and removing it is 2058 :rolleyes:
and 572 is less

so the old level can't be removed to place the new level there

DeletedUser7703

Easiest fix for live is to remove the population and boost the other stats instead. Of course that will probably cause lots of problems on beta.