• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event-2014's Wheel details

DeletedUser1264

They definitely need to intervene in the so-called "randomness" of the prize wheels.
I don't believe they're really completely random anyway (there's always one avatar),
so it won't be a big sin against their game design to make sure 9 coins can't happen,
and that at least every second wheel includes at least one of the "highly desireable" items.

DeletedUser5496

I've finished the summer event and haven't seen any of them !

DeletedUser4379

I said in live servers... (perhaps my English is really bad)
EN server has indicated there may be 'a few' additional quests if you are finishing too fast. I'm guessing a 24 hour production cycle such as happened in the soccer event could be one. No information was given as to exactly how many quests could be triggered, however it was stated that an additional ticket would be given for these quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
EN server has indicated there may be 'a few' additional quests if you are finishing too fast. I'm guessing a 24 hour production cycle such as happened in the soccer event could be one. No information was given as to exactly how many quests could be triggered, however it was stated that an additional ticket would be given for these quests.

that will be good
as
some 1 say, it is feasible to complet all quest within 1 day
so ther will have a lot of extra ticket

conqueror9

Regent
I just complete all quest
and
use all my tickets gained from quests
and
use 3 times 450 diamond to buy 3 X5 tickets

and
the valuable quest i get are
6 wishing well ( I think ) and
1 renonation unit
That is the credit of ( 20 ticket + 15 ticket < from using diamond > ) ..another 10 ticket used to get renovation unit

Is that worth ???:eek: :rolleyes::p:eek:

DeletedUser4256

6 wishing well and a reno kit for 1,500 diamonds is a good investment (...if you like wishing wells, of course ;))

conqueror9

Regent
yes, i think it is good investment
no more wishing well, over-crowded will restrcit area that i cannot place GB, barracks...

I expect that 9 wishing well ( 3 from last event and 6 from current )
will generate a lot of........