• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event-2014's Wheel details

conqueror9

Regent
Can any 1 post their wheel details ( prize ) if it is different

Just want to know..how many wheel and which wheel is better

my 1 is crap and as below

Wheel 1: portrait, small coin, fast unit,small décor, large coin,small supply, large décor, large coins, small supply

conqueror9

Regent
Wheel 1: portrait, small coin, fast unit,small décor, large coin,small supply, large décor, large coins, small supply
Wheel 2: large supply, preium house, welcome,decorated Baobab (+163 happiness), house,portrait,artillery unit,large supply, heavy unit
Wheel 3: Ticket,welcome,2 random bp,large supply,small coin, random bp,portrait,heavy unit,small supplies
Wheel 4: small coins, Breech Loader,Portait,straw hut,small supply,2000 medal,large supply building,large coins,small décor
Wheel 5: Light unit,2000 medals, large coins, large coins,range unit,Portrair,Beach Bar,shrine of knowledge,rogue

DeletedUser4934

As compared to the last year:
No premium cultural?
No 50 diamond prize?
No 200 diamond prize?
No WISHING WELL?!
No 10 FPs?

Make it even lower probability, but these are prizes that are worth a go.

Why not:
Rogue hideout?
Shrine?
HOF?
Renovation kit?

Make it so its 1/3 possibility of normal prize or something, but if not there is no real big prizes in this event.

The Easter event and the Soccer event were downgrade from Summer 2013. However, the real prizes were present on these events even with low probability. However, in these event we do not have real prizes.

DeletedUser

As compared to the last year:
No premium cultural?
No 50 diamond prize?
No 200 diamond prize?
No WISHING WELL?!
No 10 FPs?

Why not:
Rogue hideout?
Shrine?
HOF?
Renovation kit?
premium cultural, Wishing Well, Rogue Hideout and Shrine are prizes this year

diamonds are the prize at the end of the quest line

and 10 FPs :confused:
who wants to win that

so the only 2 things missing are: HoF and Renovation Kit

DeletedUser4934

is that right? I refreshed well 20 times and I have not seen any of these...

DeletedUser1264

You've had bad luck in that case, pawelp, because yes all those are there.
I think I saw a renovation kit too.

DeletedUser4934

Got 1 Shrine in 20 turns and 0 Renovations that means the probability of these must be around 5% to be in the wheel.

DeletedUser1264

Got 1 Shrine in 20 turns and 0 Renovations that means the probability of these must be around 5% to be in the wheel.

... What's wrong with 5%? Bearing in mind that it could be 0%, 5% seems okay.

It's not my favourite type of event - I vastly prefer a shop like in the original egg event or the rotating "featured prizes" in the world cup event, so we have the option of saving up for something we particularly want. But it is what it is, and you'll probably have better luck if you wait for a good wheel situation instead of blowing all your tickets trying to make luck happen. Last year some players were talking about strategies for increasing one's odds - maybe if you ask nicely they'll teach us.

DeletedUser4934

Nothing is wrong.
It was an estimation from my attempts not a complaint.
I believe that the chance of getting Shrine, HOF, Renovation, or Wishing is about 2% each after about 40 attempts.

DeletedUser5265

I saw the renovation kit and the wishing well on the wheel.

DeletedUser5516

Hi I have been searching for hours lol but cannot seem to find the list of quests for the summer event so i can check my progress...any chance of a link to it please? Thanks :)

DeletedUser5523

Me too, been hunting all the way thru the forum but no signs of it - sure there was a spoiler alert yesty but can't find it today?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

I also saw a wishing well and Renovation kit it seems what we're missing are the Hall of Fame and Observatory BPs (not complaining about that, just stating)

DeletedUser5523

I also saw a wishing well and Renovation kit it seems what we're missing are the Hall of Fame and Observatory BPs (not complaining about that, just stating)

Haven't seen the HoF but got 2 Obs Bps earlier today

DeletedUser2752

Okay, so then it's just the Hall of Fame no one has seen yet? (well, and diamonds and FP packs)

DeletedUser5265

Somebody knows when the wheel comes to the regulary worlds?

I think about 10 days.

DeletedUser4256

Got 3 Reno Kits on the same wheel (8 tickets used)

Not seen yet: HoF, Graveyard, Confectionary, Nutcracker and Tree of love

DeletedUser4313

This list is interesting to me. I refreshed a lot in a row (21 times) as a test. I have never seen a reno kit, nor the Witch doctor. I've only seen the tigers den and oasis once. The other day I got a wheel with 5 of the 9 being coins. (the other 4 were avatar, watchfire, 2 BPs and the new deco).

And it is ok to complain :) Now here in Beta, the diamonds are free for us to test. I got very little for my diamonds though. On the live servers I won't buy a single ticket because I don't want to spend 100 diamonds a ticket when I am likely to just get coins.

DeletedUser5163

I think we will need more missions on the lives (or more tickets each :p).

eh nòóis