• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Swamp Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5097

[Suggestion] Swamp Future

I just wanted to work out a another suggestion, for a theme. After reading this post
Yo bro, I does have a few ideas, like if you agree.:D

Pokémon age (with Ash and we want to become the very best)
Swamp age
Music age - yeah beat the music :D
Vacation age

I hope not a jungle, because we does have GE already. Kind of a jungle theme, a swamp theme
would be a cool altarnative bro's.
I realized that we indeed already does have some type of jungle theme. Thanks to the GE, we can
get some jungle themed buildings. Pretty nice but a entire age, if we already does have jungle themed
buildings how are great and even a age that does have already a Jungle themed map... I'm talking
about the PME, I came to the conclussion that a Jungle theme is intressting, but at the same time
not realy, since we already have it on the map in the age PME and ingame buildings from GE what
is also jungle themed.
The suggestion of 3Bros1 caught my interest. A swamp theme would also looks like a jungle, but
is diffrent enough to become intressting. I directly was thinking of the mangrove swamps, they are
hard to explore and does have maybe cantain some unknown secrets.
Also the dev. team would be able to make a great and innovative new battlefield and new fresh
buildings that having the a bit the Jungle theme, but with water like OF. Since miss Fortuna already
predicted that the ways from OF will become water it would make much more sense and would fit
more perfectly then a Jungle theme. Also the change between OF and a Swamp Future (SF) would
be very intressting and also very smooth. Let's jump in the detaills.

Battlefield
Mangrovensumpf.jpg

This is a picture of a mangrove swamp. I would like to suggest a swamp like battlefield with
much water, but also some dry land and forests. Maybe with some plates so units before
OF can join the fight.
In the wet battlefields our robotic seacreatures feell like home. The eels swim fast to
surprise the enemy. The craps move slowly through the water, knowing they will hit the
enemy hard. The subs fly above it and are ready to strike anything that comes to close.
Our manta's are searching for units how are unlucky enough to get striked and poisen
by them. While our seaturtles are ready to strike on a safe distance.

Units
So a new age does mean new toys on the field, right? Let's jump into it with our new
toys to gain new land.

Mech. Crocodile
New-Orleans-Swamp-tour.jpg

The crocodile is a dangeres unit, responsible of many missing units and lost battlefields... at least
for the unlucky enemies how encounterd your crocodiles. This dangeres robot sneaks and hide
under the water, to strike with a huge speed. If a well armored unit is unlucky enough to get to close
to it, this crocodile will snap out huge parts of it's armor. Since reactive armor doesn't give protection
against this extremely strong unit.

Wappons:
Range wappon: a gun located in it's mouth
Close combad wappon: it's mouth, able to ignore reactive armore at a distance of ~3 blocks
Type: Range
Skills:
Cruch - ignores reactive armor at a distance of let's say 3 blocks for example
Hides in the water

Snapping turtle
ebcf37db0c1b018e25292433db9c6e95.jpg
Please do not try this at home, snapping turtles are extremely strong and able to bit your fingers off
Said hello to the family of our lovely Sea Turtle, the snapping turtle. This wicked turtle can strike
very nasty. Like the crocodile this turtle is doing it well in biting. Unlike the croc. this creature does
have a good protection by it's sell. So his defense is pretty good. Also this nasty unit can swim
and strike with a big power.

Wappons:
Range: a gun hidden under it's sell
Close combat: mouth, he will snap parts from you and is extremely strong

Type: heavy
Skills:
Close quarters - gains attack bonus when attacking adjusted field
Reactive armor - can't take more then X damage

Anaconda
Female-anacona-rescue-11-1024x644.jpg
This feared and fames mega snake is also a dangeres creature that can been find in swamps. Unlike
the previous animals is this animail not taking advantage of a strong mouth, but of a strong boddy and
it's boddy shape. It will roll arround it's victem. Everytime it's victem breaths the snak will roll more
thight untill the victem dies and the snake will eat it's victem.

Range wappon: gun
Close combat wappon: it's boddy, it will roll around it's enemy very tight, causing huge damage
Type: artilery
Skills:
Feared - weaks ennemies defense with X%, does not stack

Poisen frog
Poison+Dart+Frog4.jpg
This highly poisen frog can been find in jungles, but perhaps also in swamps. This highly poisen creature
is not something to mess with. It's poisen very dangeres and how is unlucky enough te be poisen with it
has a high chance of dying. Original the venem was used by locals on wappons like arrows. When some
one was hit by this highly poisen arrow he/she would died very soon after. Making it not required to have
a perfect shot to become deadly. Just a scratch is enough to alomst instance kill.
This collurfull unit can come in diffrent collors. Wich collor is random, perhaps in 3 diffrent collors.

Range wappon: tongue
Close combat wappon: water gun filled with poisen
Type: light
Skills:
Poisen skin, May poisen attacker, poisen units will lose health every turn
Poisen, 50% chance to poisen a unit when it attacks

Mosquito swarm
17974.jpg

This blood sucking little monster is responsible for over the globe many deaths and is well known as the
most dangeres and deadliest animail of the planet at this moment. This highly dangeres flying monster
is very succesfull in swamps and warm areas and spread many diseases.
What is worst then a mosquito? A swarm of them! That's exactly what this dangeres swarm is and very
tirsty to suck the blood of the enemies units. However this unit is not effective against well protected
enemies like the snapping turtle.

Range: Sonic wappons used as wings, able to creating harmfull sounds
Close combat: blood sucking needles
Type: fast
Skills:
Blood sucking - 50% chance that it steels 1-2 health points from attacked unit
Fly - can't beeing attacked by artillery

Important note:
Please be aware that my suggested unit types are only dummies, just to give a few ideas. I believe
that the dev. team does have more expirence then I have in giving units the right type. I just wanted
to give them some ideas for units in a swamp.

Houses
Simply swamp house
Rift_Concept_Art_06a.jpg

Swamp vila
swamphouse_1opt.jpg
Swamp tree house
file_1787028.jpg

Production buildings

Plant-E lab
Plant-e-pilot-bij-NIOO-_resized600x320.jpg

Plant-e-Harnesses-the-Energy-in-Plants-to-Power-Lights-470200-3.jpg
This building will produce devices to harvest energy from plants. This tech. does work so far only for plants how
love stay wet and a swamp is wet. So perfect for this theme.:)

Airboat workshop
rc-airboat-mini-alligator-remote-control-swamp-wars-boat-28.gif

Your dear population falls in love with this new theme. There city ways are already waterways and
soon they will be more Swamp like. To expirence the true swamp they want to buy this new tings
called aitboats, but the airboats must been made. So a workshop will do this job.

Crocodile farm
1200-crocodile-farm.jpg
Your lovely population loves the swamps, but they like also crocodiles. You maybe wonder why crocodile farms
does excist? Well some people eat them and the flesh must come from somewhere, like our cows. Special
farms called crocodile farmes are breed crocodile for this, but some are also making money to let custormers
to take a look to the crocodiles, like zoo for only crocodiles.

Culture buildings

Airboat thour
airboat-swamp7.jpg

Your population how are more for a advanture would love to make this special tour.

Advanture / swamp park
Boardwalks-Weaving-Through-Jean-Lafitte-National-Park-New-Orleans-Swamp-980x653.jpg
Some of your population want to walk through a swamp, but they don't want to get wet. So this time
wil created park for them. A advanture park or a normal urban park.

Swamp restaurants
Just like the good old time when you felt in love with the oceans, your population like to eat
the food from the Swamps.

Decorations

Mangrove tree
mangrove_header.jpg

So far goes my inspiration. I'm sorry guys if I dissepoint you, but this is all that I came up with in a few
seconds. I wanted to work this out quickly so there is more time to pick it up or maybe convert the ideas
of a jungle theme in this. Since it's kind of the same, but at the same time wildly diffrent what it makes
more look frash and new.
For my self I find working out this to bring up a suggestion much more fun then I fought. Also I came up
with many ideas and as I see it now as a complete age it would be wonderfull, even while I'm saing it by
my self.:p Dear dev. team I hope that this will give some general ideas / inspiration to expand the TT
and creating a wonderfull age.

Edit;
Removed a few mistakes
28-August-2017, 19.50h UTC

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.