• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion: Special units from settlement emissaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

+1
Would need more information on the stats, maybe one of these prove useful after Iron Age. For example, if the Viking battle axe fighters' stats are similar to the Heavy of the era with whatever skill or hit bonus. I mean, if they are special, but like Champions their stats improve with the eras. If staying the same, like Drummers, they will only be useful in Iron Age or EMA but not later than that.

DeletedUser10039

a unit that heals, now that would make things interesting. :)

Amdira

Baronet
+1
Would need more information on the stats, maybe one of these prove useful after Iron Age. For example, if the Viking battle axe fighters' stats are similar to the Heavy of the era with whatever skill or hit bonus. I mean, if they are special, but like Champions their stats improve with the eras. If staying the same, like Drummers, they will only be useful in Iron Age or EMA but not later than that.

I thought of increasing stats like champions - otherwise it would make no sense for all ages

DeletedUser8859

- priestess for Egypts with healing effect
a unit that heals, now that would make things interesting. :)

When the unit have a turn the choices would be:
  • Attack an enemy unit (that would work like any other unit), or
  • Heal a wounded unit form the own army. The wounded must be in the range assigned to the priestess, the amount of health points received by the wounded would depend on how bad he was and on the healer's current health.

Amdira

Baronet
The Vikiing unit (axe warrior or Thor) could also have a the ability to stun an enemy unit for some seconds

(Could imagine this also for the priestess)

I think it would make settlements more interesting for some players. Many are just doing the 25FP rounds atm

Last edited:

DeletedUser8859

The Vikiing unit (axe warrior or Thor) could also have a the ability to stun an enemy unit for some seconds
I would imagine that the stunt effect would be unable to move on the unit's next turn.

Amdira

Baronet
I'm just wondering what happens to suggestions like this :) Has andy dev or CM had a look at it at all? How many votes are needed until it is worth being forwarded? Any experiences or knowledge on this?

DeletedUser9666

I'm just wondering what happens to suggestions like this :) Has andy dev or CM had a look at it at all? How many votes are needed until it is worth being forwarded? Any experiences or knowledge on this?

Even if t is forwarded, I am guessing the devs will come up with a dozen of 'good reasons' why it cannot be done. Less risk that the existing game will start crashing. Less risk involved in putting time and effort into something that did not prove itself to be already commercially successful in other games. Less work for the same paycheck.

The only 'good way' to be heard, based on my other game experience, is when players start posting stuff, particularly complaints, on Facebook and other social media.
I have observed much higher success rate in implementing player suggested improvements that way. Perhaps social media managers have stronger voice than forum moderators.

Why? Because FUTURE PLAYERS come often from social medias. And if the existing players are critical of the game or game devs, the future players are less inclined to try it.

So if you care about the idea posted here - go start posting it on facebook, instagram, Snapchat, AppStore reviews and other places Inno cares about much more than this forum. ;)

You can use this forum to 'test waters' first and see what reaction most likely you will get on social media. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Such an idea can only be for a new people.
You can add an new end-reward. We have now 15 and endless fp's. However I don't see
any reasson why an 16th grand-reward can't be introduced.

Amdira

Baronet
I'm talking bout the units the emissary (Gudrid Thorbjarnardóttir) is giving - that has nothing to do with changing anything on vikings or new players or Japanese ....
Japanese can have a special unit, too ... something with harakiri maybe :D (just kidding)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.