• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Option to change POLISHES priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
[Suggestion] Option to change POLISHES priority

I have a city that produces a lot of happiness. Much more than I need.
But even so, some event buildings get polished rather than go to production buildings (Which is what I really need.)

I would like to have an option to leave polishing as my last priority (or even block it in my city, I do not want it)
These useless polishes are everyday stealing my aid´s

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

If Happiness is more than well covered, much more than what you need... why not send a few of the cultural buildings to the Inventory or simply delete them (if not special) and use the space for something else. Just keep enough to get 120% Happiness and a bit extra.

When your population increase due to remodeling / upgrading houses to new era; then re-evaluate the need for more happiness:
  • upgrade roads (if applicable),
  • level up Alcatraz or other Happiness GBs,
  • re-evaluate cultural buildings at city vs those and inventory and add/or switch as necessary, or
  • use One-up Kits or Renovation Kits to upgrade your special cultural buildings at city to keep up with current city age

Status
Not open for further replies.