• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

[Suggestion] Option to block POLISH

vesgouo

Baronet
On the SETTINGS could have a option to Activate/Deactivate the POLISH aid on my city.

I like having a happiness self sufficient city. The polish is useless to me, and stealing aid´s that could go to other buildings.

(I never use decorations to embellish my city, for the same reason - They steal aid´s)

DeletedUser8404

Yes, but then you lose the happiness. Not so much of a problem when you've got a Traz, but what about before you get so much as a Hagia? On a related note, it'd be nice to be able to see the city's base happiness somewhere (i.e., assuming no polishing).

ZENA

Marquis
u can see the base happiness it is the smiley face
and u still can have 120% with our traz or hagia
done that before

DeletedUser8404

u can see the base happiness it is the smiley face
and u still can have 120% with our traz or hagia
done that before
The smiley-face shows you the provided happiness and excess happiness, both of which include any polishing that's currently active. Nowhere that I'm aware of can you see the total of your unpolished happiness, which is what I want to know. I can certainly do the math on it to figure it out, but I then have to go through each and every polished building and figure out how much it's polished by, then subtract all of that from the excess happiness to determine if it's still above 0. I wouldn't have to do that if base, unpolished happiness were provided somewhere.

And 120% with no happiness GBs, decos, or cultural buildings? Where are you getting happiness from...roads only?

vesgouo

Baronet
I would like to have a "self sufficient happiness city" and not have aid stolen in happiness buildings.
It is a type of strategy that you would like to adopt. But it is impossible.
(Unless all happiness is coming from GB)

It would be an OPTION, which would only be used by those who want it. No one is forced to use it.
Just one more strategy option