• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest {suggestion} more City expansions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5955

here are my ideas:

1-------

We have:
- gold expansions to unlock in tech tree
- medal expansions usualy 2 new with each age.
- diamond expansions.

In adition we also should have:

Tavern silver expansions (on my main world i have near 400 000 silver lying around)
Supply expansion
goods expansions.
GVG expansions - for each guild level as reward. player can gain it from the moment he joins specyfic guild. alsoeach level expansion can be gain once (so if there is lev 40 expansion, ican gain it only once regardles of how many guilds i help get to level 40)

all could or should be within tech tree or:

expansion tree - a completly separeted technological tree with only expasions.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

and achievement expansions

those achievements currently are worthless

but if reaching the highest level of one achievement gives one expansions players would be more motivated to reach the highest level from as many as they can

DeletedUser5955

honestly ? i wouldnt care for those.
For me those achivments are pointless and stupid and useless they shuld be anihilated. BY 10 NUKES AT LEAST! + Supernova explosion +sucked up by black hole.

DeletedUser

lol

then -1 for more expansions

many people don't care about GvG
and that already gives FP
reaching guild level 50 gives 6 FP per day.
so there is already a point and don't need to give expansions

and then the cheaters way to give the expansions ?
player can gain it from the moment he joins specyfic guild.
join a max level guild and get all expansions for being there one second ?
that sounds ridiculous

tavern silver also already has a use

pointless things need to be given a point

i wouldnt care for those.
then you don't deserve any more expansions :rolleyes:
because expansion is expansions. no matter how you would get them

For me those achivments are pointless and stupid and useless
actually pointless, stupid and useless things should be given something so they aren't pointless, stupid and useless anymore

they shuld be anihilated.
and only a fool would think after introducing them InnoGames would remove them from the game

DeletedUser5955

@BetaTest03
u misunderstood

lets say a player joins guild level 39.
he can gain expansions from guild level 40+, all previuos guild level expansions are blocked, and he cant use them.

DeletedUser7779

Those are too many expansions you're suggesting. If we all had infinite space to move around and place new buildings, it's wouldn't be a strategy game anymore. I could surely use 1 or 2 more, but part of the game is setting up your city in the most efficient way.
But to your suggestions:
Goods and supply expansions - no - would only privilege high Arc+Chateau players who're cycling all the time
Guild expansion - no - can be abused. Imagine a lvl 50 guild demanding 1000 fps for each player who temporarily joins it only to get the expansion.
Tavern silver expansion - that's not a bad idea, but only as 1 one time offer at high cost - maybe something like 300K silver.
Achievement expansion - that's not a bad idea as well, I also think those achievements are pointless atm, but can be abused in many ways. Do we really need to force every player to spend hours in building/deleting roads for example to get it? Or lose xxx battles on purpose? Or fill an AA tile with spears and hit it over and over again only to get 50K battles? That sounds like even more endless clicking to me.

P.S. lol at the supernova comment, you're really amusing today :p

DeletedUser5955

guild expansions - i suggested it but with a limit, and in addition if u quit some guild u cant re-enter it for week. so ix suggest changing wek to a month - then ur abusement would not take place

DeletedUser7779

A month??? I hope you're not serious about this ;)
Irrelevant to this though, why would anyone be rewarded an expansion only for visiting a high level guild? This doesn't make sense to me as they won't deserve it in any way. Also, regardless if a month or a week, I can already imagine high lvl guilds demanding goods, fps or whatsoever from anyone who joins them only for the sake of the expansion(s).

DeletedUser3741

Expansions was and still is the only factor of the game with some value. Anything else (medals, diamonds, special buildings etc) are so easy to get them and in many ways. So lets keep something worthy in that game. Something that can be called all time worthy ! No need anything be so "easy to have it"

+++ with the comment about the archievements lol

DeletedUser5955

@Dark Lord
my comment?

And about expansions
ur right but also ur wrong.

let me explain
inno forced new type of building (set buildings) which bonus calculated per square (1x1) is worse then any building providing single bonus.
in addition those sets take enourmous space. so either make a special zone for sets or give more expansions.
Icant imagine any set building being placed on my main world due to extremly weak bonus.

it may be good for low age players with little SOK or WW, but for high age players its an nightmare. and this forces players to choose between sets or SOKs

and i have a feeling that SOKs and WW will not be present in this years winter event and there will be even more set building with craponus (crap bonus)

so the logical thing is to have enourmous city for enormously weak sets...

DeletedUser3741

I meant was fun your comment about nuke the archivements. I agree with you.

And about expansions
ur right but also ur wrong.

let me explain
inno forced new type of building (set buildings) which bonus calculated per square (1x1) is worse then any building providing single bonus.
in addition those sets take enourmous space. so either make a special zone for sets or give more expansions.
Icant imagine any set building being placed on my main world due to extremly weak bonus.

it may be good for low age players with little SOK or WW, but for high age players its an nightmare. and this forces players to choose between sets or SOKs

and i have a feeling that SOKs and WW will not be present in this years winter event and there will be even more set building with craponus (crap bonus)

so the logical thing is to have enourmous city for enormously weak sets...

I am right or wrong ? That sounds kinda oxymoron

1. A high era player can adjust the town better. I dont think a high era player have problem with coins, supplies etc
Low era players are those who really need more expansions.The new sets are same sized for anyone and those players already straggling with space because they need to collect anything in big amounts so the game can move smoother with them.

2. No one forced you to add in your town a crap reward.

3.And most important.... Thats why we play a stragedy game. Anyone choose what fits better in his/her town. We cant have them all in the way we want it. In that case lets hire someone to play the game for us, giving us anything we want to made the game easier and we can sit back and watch our "hard efforts" and be happy

DeletedUser7059

Tavern silver expansions (on my main world i have near 400 000 silver lying around)
I like this idea. :)
Supply expansion
Yes, why not...
goods expansions.
I don´t like this...
GVG expansions - for each guild level as reward. player can gain it from the moment he joins specyfic guild. alsoeach level expansion can be gain once (so if there is lev 40 expansion, ican gain it only once regardles of how many guilds i help get to level 40)
So, what in the case when player is in 40 lvl guild, buy all guild expansion and then go to lvl 1 guild? Does he lost those expansion?
This idea is not so bad, but need more discusion and explanation.;)
expansion tree - a completly separeted technological tree with only expasions

Yes, i say it some time. When player is active, he should be able to build huge city even in low age.
If he is not active, he should rott in high era small village. Expansion should not be bound to tech tree.

DeletedUser5955

@LordFrunDor
So, what in the case when player is in 40 lvl guild, buy all guild expansion and then go to lvl 1 guild? Does he lost those expansion?
This idea is not so bad, but need more discusion and explanation.;)

no,
u can gain guild expansion only once (as explained b4) but there must be a way to make it fair.

look when i start guild im at level 1 up to 75, now there is X amount of expansion that guild level gives to all players.
and lets say i leveled guild from 1 to 75 and have all X expansions

now when i start new guild i wont get any expansion since i already got them all.

But those player who joined a guild on specyfic level (lets say 39) have to have away to gain all X expansions.
im not using any specyfic number due to an argument that can appear - any amount i say will be toobig or too small, by saying X i eliminate this argument:)

Status
Not open for further replies.