• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Suggestion - Mass one up kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

YukonJack

Farmer
I think a good prize for completing GE level 4 would be a mass one up kit, that what move all possible buildings in your city up to the next level. It doesn't need to be limited to GE as a reward, but could be a reward on the same level as diamonds, for any task or event.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

Upgrade 100 or more buildings in one shot ? Too big for a reward.

DeletedUser

good idea

and also a GB level up voucher at the end of level 4

DeletedUser8859

Easier to get an Upgrade item that would move to next level all buildings of a set (not duplicates).

qaccy

Emperor
Before people scream 'overpowered', let me contend that it actually might not be that good. Who can honestly look at their city full of special/event buildings and say they want to upgrade ALL of them? Things like Champion Retreats and buildings that produce goods may not want to be aged up, or perhaps not all of them in one fell swoop.

That being said, while not completely game-breaking and could actually be kinda difficult to use for most people, it's probably still too significant an effect for a single item to have.

DeletedUser

Things like Champion Retreats and buildings that produce goods may not want to be aged up, or perhaps not all of them in one fell swoop.
would finally an use of the 50+ store kits :p

store them. upgrade rest. build them again

cheap workaround

@qaccy Perfect example!
wasn't really perfect

I found a way to prevent that in less than one minute :rolleyes:

qaccy

Emperor
@BetaTest03
At that point, you may as well also just use the dozens of individual reno/one-up kits you have, yes? Since these prizes typically come from the same places, I can't really imagine someone having a bunch of one and lacking the others.

DeletedUser8859

I can't really imagine someone having a bunch of one and lacking the others.
1. Not all prizes have same chance of being the reward.
2. Probability rules.

I never got enough of Renovation / One-Up Kits, and more than 100 Motivation Kits in my top city (EN4 Dinegu).

qaccy

Emperor
1. Not all prizes have same chance of being the reward.
2. Probability rules.

I never got enough of Renovation / One-Up Kits, and more than 100 Motivation Kits in my top city (EN4 Dinegu).

Probably because individual motivation kits are much more common than any of the other prizes being discussed (and can be awarded from incidents). Store buildings, renovation and even one-up kits are all more or less equal as far as Inno's concerned. One-up kits are obviously SLIGHTLY more 'common' than reno kits but store buildings are frequently offered as end prizes in GE, can appear in jade relics, and also from the 7-day DC chest. Considering these are generally the 'best' ways to get one-up and reno kits as well, this is why I made the assumption I did.

DeletedUser8859

Good point, bad choice for an example. Still, There are times you get many more of an item than other that are in the same category. Like BPs, having 18 to 20 of many and 0 or 1 of one of the nine.

DeletedUser7951

At that point, you may as well also just use the dozens of individual reno/one-up kits you have, yes? Since these prizes typically come from the same places, I can't really imagine someone having a bunch of one and lacking the others.

That's easy, you use reno and up-kits, the storage kits are seldom used. So bunch of storage kits - and much fewer of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.