• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] make goods in treasury list clickable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi47

Overlord
So far the goods in the following lists are clickable for quick selection of a certain good:
  • trade window (e.g. to select Smart Materials for a trade by clicking at the list, which is often faster than scrolling in the dropdown menu)
  • Guild treasury ONLY if accessing from Guild expedition (when attempting to unlock a GE level)

goods are NOT clickable in the list when
  • opening the guild treasury from the city (buttons: Global --> Your Guild --> Treasury)
  • opening the guild treasury from the GvG map (guild button on the top left corner of the window)

For sake of consistency and easier donating of goods to the treasury I suggest to make the list clickable also in the latter two cases.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Andi47

Overlord
TIL you can click on goods to select them

I just tried (with browser - I don't know how it looks like on mobile phones):
1.) open the guild treasury (from city or GvG map)
2.) click one of the goods (NOT in the dropdown menu, but in the list below)
--> nothing happens

I can select goods in that way ONLY in the trade window (opens context menu ("your need / your offer")) and if I go to GE (when NOT all levels are unlocked yet, otherwise it won't work), click on the star(s) indicating your current GE level and then click the "donate" near one of the not-yet-unlocked levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.