• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion - last used item from inventory goes to 1st spot on next open

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3ntr

Merchant
So let's say you are in small bad guild, no one likes you so your friend list is empty and even more - your neighbours don't motivate anything.

But you're hardcore player so it's not a problem for you.
You do have a lot of coin/supply/attack and defence boosts, hundreds of self-aid kit, thousand of crates, renovation kits, fp packs not to even mention.

And then you do want to motivate your building / upgrade them / open crates, fill bar with fps etc.

Let's help that poor player - let's have a last used item go to first spot first time you reenter inventory.
Like most recently used item goes to 1st spot. So you don't have to look for you next face of the ancient when you try to get 2k of happines to the city.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Although I think it sometimes takes time to get the item you need in your inventory, I don't think that having the last used item in the first stop would help much, except of course if you use always the same one, which might not be the case of most players.
(geee what a long sentence ;))

DeletedUser7951

Have the inventory open where you picked up an item the last time, refreshing and perhaps switching windows will return it to default.

DeletedUser

using the same item again again again without going back to inventory as long as not cancelled would be best

click on aid kit.
aid your buildings until you click cancel or have no kits

click on a building
place 10 in a row in your city. no need to go back to the inventory

that would be the solution I would implement

Status
Not open for further replies.