• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Green double arrow to indicate when a single task is completed in a quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5882

Checking constantly whether a certain task is completed can be exhausting at times.

Yellow exclamation mark is displayed to indicate that there has been a change in the task stats but it is impossible to know whether task has been completed or not.

I suggest using 3-step indicators:

1- To indicate there has been a change in the stats;
exclamation.png

2- To indicate a single task has been completed;

007404-blue-jelly-icon-arrows-double-arrowhead-right.png

3- To indicate the quest (all of its tasks) has been completed;

transparent-green-checkmark-hi.png

The color for the additional sign is used as representative sample. The idea of course is to use a different color in order to prevent confusions. I realized later that the title was incorrect :oops:

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8150

Checking constantly whether a certain task is completed can be exhausting at times.

Yellow exclamation mark is displayed to indicate that there has been a change in the task stats but it is impossible to know whether task has been completed or not.

I suggest using 3-step indicators:

1- To indicate there has been a change in the stats;
View attachment 2697

2- To indicate a single task has been completed;

View attachment 2701

3- To indicate the quest (all of its tasks) has been completed;

View attachment 2699

The color for the additional sign is used as representative sample. The idea of course is to use a different color in order to prevent confusions. I realized later that the title was incorrect :oops:

Or perhaps a green exclamation mark. Either way its not a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.