• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [suggestion] FP buying window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5955

Currently after we clic + on FP bar we have 6 windows:

Buy 1 FP for gold
Buy 1 FP for diamonds (diams)
Buy 10 FP for diams

Put 2 FP package in FP bar
Put 5 FP pack in FP Bar
Put 10 FP pack in FP Bar

I suggest adding 3 more options:

Buy 10 FPs for gold
Buy 50 FP for gold
Buy X FP for gold, where X is maximum amount of FPs we can afford. ( it will deplete our gold amount toalmost 0.)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7779

Good idea, would save us a lot of clicking.
Maybe also add "buy 5 fps" becoz in OF there's a cycling quest to buy 5 fps;)

DeletedUser9419

the most klicking I do in this game is when I have to buy 100s of FP from gold, so I'm very interested in a change like this. a "buy 10FP with gold"-button would be enough to make those days way easier. as an alternative or addition the "buy FP with gold"-buttons could moved to a popup that appears when you hover over the fp bar so that you don't have to slowly open the modal view like you have to now.

DeletedUser8071

I think this is a good idea all around because we already have a couple clicks added to questing as if it was a good idea so why not reduce clicks someplace else. It will also create a higher demand for coins because the feature will make the conversion more desirable. The St. Marks popularity will benefit from the addition as well. Great suggestion.

DeletedUser8859

Buy X FP for gold, where X is maximum amount of FPs we can afford. ( it will deplete our gold amount toalmost 0.)

An unintended mistake on that one could take a considerable time to recover from. Imagine your coins drop from XXX M to just 120 coins. Oh yeah, you would have plenty of FPs, but how to do day to day tasks with just 120 coins?.

On the rest of the options I support the suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9419

additional idea: add some "invest X FP bought with gold"-buttons to great building dialogs, and "add X FP bought with Gold"-buttons to technology dialogs

DeletedUser9410

+10...i really like this idea, one of my biggest pains is having to click over and over again when buying fp, i think a 5 and 10 fp bar would be excellent and sufficient

Emberguard

Emperor
An unintended mistake on that one could take a considerable time to recover from. Imagine your coins drop from XXX M to just 120 coins. Oh yeah, you would have plenty of FPs, but how to do day to day tasks with just 120 coins?.

On the rest of the options I support the suggestion.
Given the FP bar is a max 100 FPs from collections (unless the collect all button is used while you're still below that amount) I'd expect the buy FPs to have the same limitation and for that 100 FPs option to be dynamic - change to whatever would put your FP bar to being 100FPs or whatever you can afford if that's too high

Status
Not open for further replies.