• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion: Few changes in Army management window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowwarrior

Merchant
Here I want to propose some changes in Army management window to improve finding and using troops. I don't think it will have any ab-usable consequences.
1. Save the filter selection at least for the current session. currently, it resets to All Units and All Ages every time we close this window.
2. Have a new filter for rogues as they are not exactly same as light units.
3. Have a new tab for City defense army.
Here is a possible illustration:
LMpKXtX.jpg

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I like the rogue filter idea
For option 1, I can see its usefulness in some cases (possibly in GvG) but for EG and the neighbors, it seems to me more an hindrance (one additional step)
For option 3, it is fine as it is now in the game

shadowwarrior

Merchant
I like the rogue filter idea
For option 1, I can see its usefulness in some cases (possibly in GvG) but for EG and the neighbors, it seems to me more an hindrance (one additional step)
For option 3, it is fine as it is now in the game
Thanks for liking the rogue filter.
I don't see how 1st point can be a hindrance for GE or neighbors fights - if you select your liked era, it will stay as it is for next fights (with fresh troops in front - already available), for me I usually select lower era troops for 1st two GE levels. It will really help if I have to just use those filters for the whole level once! And it will be great for GvG AA map.
And 3rd option will end accidental selection of city DA troops in offence and lose them unknowingly! Also it takes additional care to not select them every time we want to select an offence army.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.