• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] - Extra Turn timer on GE map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keritan

Squire
When you buy the extra turn in the Friends Tavern, the timer shows on the tavern on your city map.

Can we get the timer to also appear on the GE map? Maybe next to the Attempts bar? Doesn't have to be fancy, just functional.

I personally like to fight as far as I can. Up to the point that I am losing more army units then I am gaining. Then I will start negotiating and I always buy the extra turn, dumb not to. At times, I like to buy extra attempts if I think I still have time on the extra turn, sometimes I am not sure how much time I have left on it. Extra attempts cost valuable medals and every now and then get stuck buying an attempt and not having the time on the timer. Exiting back to main city to look at Friends Tavern timer and getting back into GE map, takes precious seconds sometimes due to lag and connection speed and you lose the chance at that one last encounter or two.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.