• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] Changes in Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBRA

Farmer
With the battles of the Guilds' expedition, Guild Wars has been forgotten, it is not moving.
To end the lull I make the following suggestions:

1) Ending landing sectors, all sectors would be landings (we already have air units for a long time), would have the same value and could be attacked.
2) That the goods, medals invested for the conquest of a certain sector (or part of them), after conquered, revert to the treasure of the guild that conquered and those invested by the attacker in defeat revert to the Guild that managed to defend.
3) Creation of "bonus" sections on maps that supply goods to the Guild treasury, partly supplying the goods that are needed to open battle levels in the guild expedition.
4) That a Guild to join the map has at least 10 or 15 players members, in an attempt to destroy the guilds of one or a few more players who battle there only for the purposes of the competitions in the towers and not for the purpose of conquest of sectors .
5) That a Guild can not abandon sectors to receive the invested amounts back into their treasury.

I think there has to be some change, to return the emotion of battling there. Sorry for my English is via Google Translate.

I would like to have other opinions on this. Have a good game!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Pafton

Viceroy
I bet Inno has given up on GvG and I wouldn't expect them to make any changes in it. Unless, of course, they have some things up their sleeve which will roll out with the 2.0 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.