• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Automatically restart the last production in production buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9022

As you know the current app version of FoE has the following bug in the settlements: production buildings only produce 5 minute productions and automatically restart them after they are collected. In my opinion this is very convenient, because one does not have to start every single production one by one.

My suggestion: There could be a check box in production buildings which will then always automatically restart the same production after collection.

This would not only save time in the settlements but in the normal game as well. One wouldn't for example have to restart the FP production in every single terrace farm every single day.

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

+1, players would always have the option to set another cycle if needed for a quest or any other reason.

DeletedUser7951

At first glance this sounds like a good suggestion +1

(cos I can see sound..... o_O)

DeletedUser8547

-1 The user should spent time and thought on his/her next move & not reduce the game to ein min. am maus clicks. ;)

DeletedUser8859

-1 The user should spent time and thought on his/her next move & not reduce the game to ein min. am maus clicks.

But when the decision 90 or 95% of the times is repeat the same 8 hrs or 24 hrs cycle for this building, why not have an option to automate it? The player would always have the option to set another cycle if needed for a quest or any other reason.

Player spend time / thought on next moves on:
  • City Development
    • What to build next?
    • Where to place next expansion?
    • When to remodel?
    • How to remodel the city?
  • Battle
    • Who to attack? When? and with What army?
    • Also battle him/herself? Or use auto battle (warning: the AI is not smart enough)).
    • Any GvG action planned with guildmembers?
    • GE encounters pending?
  • Trading:
    • Which Goods?
    • How Many?
    • Create trades? or Pick up existing trades?
  • Research:
    • Which path follow next (when more than one option)?
    • When to unlock?
  • GB Investments
    • Which GB to invest next?
    • How many FPs?
    • Make a swap deal or snipe?
    • Next GB to level up at own city?
  • Aid / Tavern
    • Who to Aid?
      • All?
      • Just Guild?
      • Just Guild + Friends?
      • Any particular neighbor?
    • Use Aid button, or do it manually to target specific era buildings?
    • Empty own Tavern now?
    • Which Taverns to visit? / How many?
  • Others?
    • Do or Skip Daily Challenge?
    • Do or Skip Side Quest?
    • Do Event Quest or skip it?
    • Stay at recurring quests or move on to next quests / era?
    • Others?

Last edited by a moderator:

shad2389

Viceroy
+1 i hate it when i log back to my city and see i forgot to restart my FP productions in my special buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.