• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] 24-hour countdown

• Thread starter DeletedUser8090
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8090

Hi,
I'd like to ask for a favor, which is make all the 24 hours productions (GB, SoK, Special Buildings, etc etc...), into 23 hours and 55 mins or even less.
The reason is I have a tight schedule in my life, the time I am available online is limited.
I have tried very hard to login every day to do my daily collection at same time. But even so, due to occasional lag, and going thru all the loop quest etc, the collecting time is delayed 30 sec to one min every day.
The 30 sec to 1 min adds up to 10~15 mins after weeks, when it passes the time I am available to play, I can only collect them in 8 hours later or so.

I know it sounds like my own issue, but It would be great if you can reduce the 24-hours by 5, 10 or 30 mins, to sort of "reward" players that play everyday on time. Would be great if you make it a Guild Bonus as well, just like Recruitment Boost.

Thank you very much for reading this.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8055

Yes, it's an eternal problem when you have a life! At least could it be possible to reset the start time? I thought if I disconnected these buildings from the town hall the time would start over, but it didn't happen.

DeletedUser7951

The GB bonus sounds interesting. I'm not tied to a schedule that much, but I'd still like it to be 23:55 and not 24h.

Aeshma

Merchant
Would rather not see this happening as a guild bonus. That would make it too complicated and would probably be too much of a pain to add in for only 24h productions, chances are it would affect all times and mess up a lot of peoples schedules. I would prefer to see the mass supply rush items be extended to houses, special buildings and GBs (or add new items that affect only those) instead.

DeletedUser8090

you know you can still come back 24 hours later instead of 23 hours 55 mins

Aeshma

Merchant
Which would make more of a risk for players in heavy pillaging neighbourhoods. I know if I am in one of those I don't bother setting up anything on long shift workdays and on the 7 hour days I set up my 8h productions literally right before I run out the door to go to work and hope I don't have stay over that day. :p

I like your suggestion about wanting a way to shorten the 24h productions just not the methods you suggested which would force it on to everyone who may not want that. That was why I mentioned the mass supply rushes as an idea which are fairly easy to get and would do the same thing as what you are wanting if they add to them the special buildings and houses, and gives people the option of shortening productions.

DeletedUser

+1 to 23:55

(or a boost everything by a few minutes item not only supplies and coins available in events)

DeletedUser7959

(or a boost everything by a few minutes item not only supplies and coins available in events)
I agree. We do need rather a possibility to regulate the harvest time neither than to make it "grow" faster for everyone on an ongoing basis. It's a little weird to see 23:55h or so production, it could be 24:05 and now became 24h... Let's look at it from the perspective of Alcatraz, we don't gather the loot perfectly on time with any time reduces (we always need to plan the next enter through our daily responsibilities). Personally, I'm spending ~4 minutes daily to gather all the loot in my city (many terraces and shrines), contribute it somewhere and then launch a new production. Different issues happen often and the time growth to hours sometimes...
Would be nice to see some boost (for ~15-30 (or more) minutes time reduction to ALL buildings production for example) in daily prizes or something like that. Achievable, not for free and for those who might need it (who not just accept it, coins/supplies are way more useless but we have them :confused:).

A GB that reduced non military production time in the same way as guild level reduces military production time would be a good solution to this problem.
2% for level 1, 0.5% per level till level 50 then 0.25% per level after that so it matches the guild bonus for military

DeletedUser8090

Thanks to all the feedback.
Looks like not only me like the idea.

I personally don't want it to be consumables, doubt inno is going be really generous about it.
Even tho those Coin/Supply Rush items are useless, I still don't have a lot at all.

I think they can put this in their abandoned idea - Theater
watch a 30 sec ads for 5 min reduction for EVERYTHING (ofc you can only watch once a day)
then I'll definitely watch it.

DeletedUser7959

I think they can put this in their abandoned idea - Theater
watch a 30 sec ads for 5 min reduction for EVERYTHING (ofc you can only watch once a day)
then I'll definitely watch it.
This one is actually a great idea. I like it.

DeletedUser8859

+1
Not a personal problem / own issue, a lot of players have suggested / supported / debated proposals like these in the EN and US forums, surely at other forums too that I do not visit.

I have seen suggestions for 5 minutes reduction and I think up to 15 minutes.

DeletedUser8406

In one game I had to play for long time, there was featue "Chronos". It was not easy to activate Chronos for first time, but then player was able once for 4 days move time 6 hour forward. And there was also possibility to unlock higher level which shortened time between two activations.

In Foe this should be new GB. Blueprints should be primary obtained in 4th level of GE. On the first level this GB shortens all production times (production, miliutary, houses, special, GB) for 5 minutes. Every next level will short some more time (ca 1 min, 15 minutes in 10th level; then some more seconds, 50 minutes in 80th level)
The shortening time wouldn't apply to this GB itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.