• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Sugestions for changes in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
  • Filters to GREAT BUILDINGS on ranking table ( Filter by specific GB you want, sort by progress (more next to close first), etc)
  • Make everyone free to invest on all GB´s (Not just nb/guild/friends)
  • Remove the 2x1 trade limit (Why does this still exist?)
  • Option to Block Polish on DECORATIONs on game configurations
  • [_] FAIR TRADE - Filter on market.
  • [_] AUTO RECICLE - For PRODUCTIONS buldings.
  • Change the name of GLOBAL button to GUILD
  • Make a shortcut button to go to the last GB where I deposited FP

Other observations:
  • All the new players I try to teach frequently miss the click and end up clicking (to move, sell or just colect) on what lies behind what they want. I have seen this happen with several new players. Check that.
  • Change the name of GLOBAL button to GUILD
  • When you click on the city name could open the windown on NEWS tab instead of the PROFILE tab
  • When someone accepts a friend invitation you sent, a window pop-up on the screen.
    The same should happen when you RECEIVE a friend invitation. (sometimes the invitation is not perceived)
  • When you send a friend invitation and it is accepted, its recorded on events history. But when you receive a friend invitation and accepted, nothing is recorded on events history. This needs to be corrected!
  • When a friendship invitation is accepted, appears a pop-up inviting to visit him. There should be a button in this window to go to his city!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

some of these are okay or nice to have, the rest not so much.

Make everyone free to invest on all GB´s (Not just nb/guild/friends)
hell no, this would be the worst thing ever.

[_] FAIR TRADE - Filter on market.
please no, 'cause there is no such thing. just remove the stupid thing in the app, ty.

[_] AUTO RECICLE - For PRODUCTIONS buldings.
just use the diamond-button.

Change the name of GLOBAL button to GUILD
so the foe-forums are for my guild only?

Make a shortcut button to go to the last GB where I deposited FP
it's in the event history already.

When you send a friend invitation and it is accepted, its recorded on events history. But when you receive a friend invitation and accepted, nothing is recorded on events history. This needs to be corrected!
why is this important?

Status
Not open for further replies.