• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Sugestion] SEVERAL suggestions for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
[Suggestions ] Several Game Functional Suggestions

Several small changes that I would suggest to the game.

(sorry for bad english)

1 - When an event occurs, often I want to send a message to the person. But for that I must memorize the names of the person and start looking for it. There could be an option to send a message to the player in event history .
Jz7Rbc7.png

----------------------------------------------------

2 - The names of all players appear in YELLOW. But could be COLOURED as the link that has the same player. for example: Is from the guild? The name appears in YELLOW color ........ Its FRIEND? The name appears in GREEN color ...... It's neighbor? The name appears in the color ORANGE.This makes it easier to know WHO is WHO in a huge list of ALLIES, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, that changes daily. Or, alternatively, there could be a letter next to the name, indicating the lead, as John (G); Mary (F); Paul(N)

lY2DCU2.png

(If the player are in more than one category, may have a hierarchy: guild > friend > neighbor

3 - When you click on the city name could open the NEWS tab instead of the PROFILE tab, since I access news and events from the city with much more than changes the profile.

HTprf7t.png

4 - When will I access the city from someone, the person's profile could appear in the loading screen, with the loading symbol. so I can read what the player wants during loading.

Dd9yWHl.png

5 - In the "lists" at the bottom of the screen (where the player's avatar appears) could have a space just below where the name could be left a VISIBLE phrase that could be edited in the profile, it is not necessary to leave the mouse over the player to be able to read. Could be a few characters, and in small print, but enough to write things like "no polish" or "Polish plz"

E2h4NkT.png

6 - For my placement I click at GLOBAL RANK, at the top of the screen. If you want to see overall, just click there. But to find GUILD options, took me time and help to found. Could rename the GLOBAL button (bottom left corner) to GUILD. And the three choices you have there, remove the 1 ° (classification) because it does the same thing as clicking on the classification that is at the top of the screen.

GApGVaE.png

7 - Could have a progress bar just below the Points Forge, like progress bar of houses (but more thin) indicating how much time remains to the next point Forge).

hGIgyCS.png

8 - The avatar of military units could be in the upper left corner the number indicating which "age" it belongs, and in the upper right corner a small icon indicating the type of unnit (fast, light, short-range, long range, heavy)

YVbYaRn.png

9 - In the messages msg center, the msgs are in reverse order, always getting older message below, and the most recent on top. It is very bad to read conversations this way! It would be much better to put the "natural" order of the conversation (from top to bottom).

10 - I never notice when have new message on chat, in a Whisper tab icon. Can by a more prominent color if there is new chat message?

11 - When YOU adds someone as friend, and she accepts, it appears in the event history (***** accepted your request to be friends). But, when someone adds you as a friend, nothing is registered in event history.

Should appear!

12 - In CHAT, there could be a list of online players, with an option to not appear if wish.

13 - When I reply to a message (in the "Message Center") my answer does not appear in the inbox main window.

14 - A plate that gives no bonuses or producing anything. Serves only as a decoration to put on the stage and show visitors where they should focus their motivation / polishing. For example:

How would the board:

DszGHn0.png

How would it be displayed in the city:

aRntDas.jpg

(or else, instead of a board, it would be a star of a different color)

15 - And, lastly, an ancient need: the ability to BLOCK polishing in the city. Many simply do not need polishing!

Again, sorry for bad english. I hope it is possible to understand.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

king leorix

Squire
Another idea:

We should have an option to switch on or off the news window about polish/motivate or market exchange. If I want o see them, I enter in City Hall, and see them. Every time I open the game, the news window appears...and is pretty annoying.

Opinions?

vesgouo

Baronet
Several times I accidentally click this button.
dPqVsky.jpg

But then it appears the confirmation window for the use of diamonds and we cancel.
But today, in a moment of hurry and distraction I got the incredible feat of CONFIRM the use of diamonds.
I have no words to describe the rage I had from myself when I realized what i had done.
Is there any way for me to pay an amount in diamonds to this button never appear again? I pay!

DeletedUser5473

Hi,

I can't help noticing a few issues with the players interaction and activity lately and it's around the number of goods available in the later ages. This is due to the high cost to buy the goods with diamonds and the amount techs are taking. The problem is so many people play multiple worlds and lucky if they spend 10-15 minutes on their non-main world. Most people just collect and run... in hope they get diamonds from other cities to advance their main city. I don't have a problem with diamond mining... the problem is thou lack of aid and goods produced. I would love to see a non-skippable quest that requires players in the loop section of the quest to produce and not from the market 'x' amount of goods from 4 ages earlier once you reach ME technology. By players in later ages producing some goods (not from Great Buildings) of the earlier age will help with the stress that there is in the market. Currently a lot of players especially in beta no able to find ME and PME goods in the market, in the guild or in global chat. Players are offering a lot more for those ages with no or little result. There seems to be a saturation of TE goods around as many players are selling these goods in exchange for forge points to lower age players. As these players are hoping to trade all the way down the chain to middle ages and lower. Part of the TE saturation is due to the length between technology ages and the extended delay of the missing great building. Currently only one age uses TE goods which does not help. I would suggest Innogames to review how goods are used in ME, PME and CE as the goods issue leads to players forced to stop advancing and quit the game.

The other issue is aiding players. Since the aid button was added players now just aid and dont physically visit players cities this causes 2 issues. 1) Great Buildings are no longer been checked by fellow players and donated to which means more and more players self donate without rewards and help elsewhere. 2) Some core buildings are no longer being motivated or polished as requested within the players description. This can lead to players cities being sad or simply broke and slows down advancement.

A suggestion for live servers is limit the number of cities one player can have per server not just per world. Realistically most people could not handle more than 3 cities running at the same time without sacrificing something. A player with 10 cities on just one server and 5 more on another is not gonna spend enough time to justify the rewards or benefits for everyone. A second beta for the long term is a good idea but with a catch. The second beta should not have an option to buy with real money diamonds to save any complaints about this... the second server is wiped on the 1st (or set date) every month so everyone starts over. The only exclusion is during events.

One other suggestion is a button that reveals one suggested move for a player when clicked that AI would normally make. This is used as a guide for players and does not finish the remainder of the battle. There are times players don't know what to battle first or which move to make next. This would make things a little easier.

Sorry about the long post. Happy Gaming.

-- vibe.

vesgouo

Baronet
When someone accepts a friend invitation you sent, a window pop-up on the screen.
The same should happen when you RECEIVE a friend invitation. (sometimes the invitation is not perceived)

Another thing: When you send a friend invitation and it is accepted, its recorded on events history.
But when you receive a friend invitation and accepted, nothing is recorded on events history. This needs to be corrected!

Another thing: when a friendship invitation is accepted, appears a pop-up inviting to visit him.
There should be a button in this window to go to his city!

DeletedUser5210

Hi!
My guilds (in zz and en) and I have been thinking about some new Possible Ideas and proposals for FoE.

Even if you don't like the suggestions, some of them could give you another idea on what to improve.

I compiled all of them that we have so far and for now they are:

#1. after aiding the reward should be increasing in accordance with the current age of the one who motivates/polishes (not just 20 coins for all ages).

#2. regarding the aiding (mot/pol), people would do it more often if there was a window listing all names of guild mates, neighbors, and friends in a vertical column, with additional columns in which one could see the affiliation and could select check boxes for random aid/motivating/polishing. there should also be a “select all” button and “perform selected actions” button.

#3. there should be a unique reward for players who have all GBs up to their current age, which increases with the level of the GB with lowest level. e.g. if I have all GBs at lvl 10 but my Zeus is at lvl 2 then the reward should be as if all GBs are at lvl 2. The reward could also be daily choice of several play cards where we could randomly select one and win one of possible prizes (similarly to the treasure hunt quest). One of the prizes could be a BP of a unique GB, which could require more than just the standard 9 BPs. It could also be a random level-up scroll with a greater chance to be of a lower age GB. Or the age of the GB could again be determined by another random play card game.

#4. when spending FPs, a scale or field could be added where one could write the exact amount of FPs that should be taken out of the FP packages. this would alleviate the nuisance of having to open many times FP packages in order to spend them (for research or GBs).

#5. it is just a suggestion but if you can write a message asking for help
maybe you can also polish or motivate or help somebody else his or her building out of the sticks
adding a number of “aiding new GB construction”

apart from the 40 fps necessary for Zeus, the new GB should also need to receive 40 times “aiding new GB construction”?

this feature could be applied to the special (unique) GB, where you'd need the support of more than 80 different people, i.e. neighbors and friends as well.

#6. When someone attacks us, they should give us forge points as much as we killed troops.

If attacker loses the battle should give all battle points. getting battle points for defending in pvp! If the opponant surrenders then that’s a win and you get maximum points. would be awesome to win a tower without even fighting.

#7. Our bonus productions should be different colors at trade page, and in the window that appears when we hit the town hall, on the goods tab.

#8. it would be nice that you pick what BP you get not a random one as its always a low bp which you already have.

#9. some sort of warning when under seige, or at least be able to see seiges on the overall gvg map.

#10. in the new messaging there is no picture of the sender that could be seen before entering the mail.

#11. being longer in FoE should repay you. e.g. each 3, 6, or 12 months (and each million points) should be marked by special gifts that should be higher the longer you play. maybe when you have 5 million points or 3 years in FoE, you could get to pick any BP of any GB. or you could get an expansion, or a special building or a choice – where you select what your gift should be.

#12. when you in higher ranks you have to fight twice the first fight you do not get any points ( which i think would be nice that you do get points for the first fight and get even more points when you have done the second fight just getting 46000 for 2 fights is not enough

You get points for both 1st and 2nd wave of troops combined after you defeat second wave. Therefore, sometimes points given are quite a lot.

what they could do is when you win the first fightyou get the points and then that wave is finished so if you retreat and then go back 2 days later,
you only have the second fight to do and that will solve the problem. I’ve won the first but lost the second so lost all points which is not fair.

(I’m not sure i understand #12. as i don’t play gvg anymore… let me know if you want me to change/remove it)

#13. How about a 'plus' button to use FP packages on the tech tree similar to the one on the GB interface?

#14. The avatar could be a picture uploaded by the player.

#15. The message system could be improved in such a way that will not include guild-members who constantly leave messages, while at the same time you could select the whole guild. There should simply be a list of all players and when one composes a message there should be: a checkbox that allows to select all guild members, and checkboxes next to each guild-member that would allow to unselect certain members who will not receive the message.

#16. every hour you can polish or motivate just one building in your city.

#17. the leadership is granted rights to allot the daily guild bonuses (such as reduced unit production time; fps from town hall, etc.) to different guild members, as they (the leaders) see fit, i.e. according to the performance of the guild-members.

#18. introducing “ignore thread” button may solve the spamming that started after introducing the “leave” button. if those who use “leave” can use “ignore thread”, they won’t receive other messages from this thread. however, there should be a window in such a message that shows which players have ignored the thread and don’t receive the notifications in it. by no means, leaving a thread should trigger a new message for the whole guild and thus create spamming.

#19. have a button “mark all messages as read”. it would be useful for superficial guild-members who’d rather have no indications for having new messages in the mail box than go through all of them.

#20...?

I hope ppl like them.

P.S.
Admittedly, some of the ideas are not clear to me so I left the comments of other guild-members hoping you would understand the ideas better.

V/r
bedazzied

vesgouo

Baronet
One thing I really miss is the ability to block polishing in the city.

A change that would be great is:
- DECORATIONS CAN NOT BE POLISHED

DeletedUser

Many very well thought out ideas, vesgouo. :) I hope to see some of these make their way into the game. (your english is pretty good)

DeletedUser4716

What about a FP bank, at the side of coins and supplies, we get to many to collect just to waste them in your own GB's plus it would be nice to distribute them in your own time, thus making the most of your FP's.

DeletedUser4381

What about a FP bank, at the side of coins and supplies, we get to many to collect just to waste them in your own GB's plus it would be nice to distribute them in your own time, thus making the most of your FP's.

Never going to happen.

Just get a FP swap going. Your GBs level and you get rewards into the FP packs into your inventory.

DeletedUser5473

If you get to many. Send them my way. My GBs will happily accept the donations and bank them.

agramer66

Steward
What about an old idea? How about we can decide which era are the goods from our Obs/atomium/Arch ? As it is now, it just helps if your guild fights on Future map.
Smaller guilds who don't stand a chance in Future could fight in, let's say, Modern, but as their members get in PoMo, they lose goods from their GBs.
Why can't we change the era the goods are from? Let's say once in 2 Weeks...
This way our GBs could really help the guild where it's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.