• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Stupid Things !

DeletedUser8168

I just want to express my opinion of some of the bonuses and prizes that I believe to be really annoying and just plain stupid in their implimation .....
The single boost crate is at the top of my list .... why give us a prize that we have to open in order to get a boost that INNO could have given to start with and tie up all the resources of the server keeping track of it and then opening it and such
Note to others like this post to help get it noticed if ya agree

DeletedUser8168

#2 The single use motivation kit ...again this is one of the biggest booby prizes of all times and again eats up server resources ........most of the folks I know have at least or nearly a hundred of these in inventory ....the process of using just the one is time comsuming and again a drain on the server ......give us a single FP instead at least If I had 100 of them I could use them for a purpose ..... and before anyone says
but I love them and use them all the time ...let me say ya really need to lopk at your friends and guildmates that are not mo/po or ya have way to many decorations and small bldgs in your city !
get this noticed and add a like if ya agree

DeletedUser8168

#3 victory Towers a waste of space once ya move above the lower eras .....INNO get a clue and quit giving these as a prize ......again a single FP would be more usefull in the long run or revamp the medals give to actually help folks in the mid to higher eras for the expansions

DeletedUser5097

#2 The single use motivation kit ...again this is one of the biggest booby prizes of all times and again eats up server resources ........most of the folks I know have at least or nearly a hundred of these in inventory ....the process of using just the one is time comsuming and again a drain on the server
I kind of agree with this part. In my oppinion while a weaker consumeble it has it's
use. However I find it also a major problem that it takes plenty of time to using it
on many buildings. I think it would be better to just select that you want to use
it and then can select as many buildings you want to motivate (with the limit of
the number of motivation kits you have in stock) and then motivating all of this
selected buildings. A bit like the construction thing, but just a pop-up for confirming
to motivate the selected buildings.

DeletedUser8168

# 4 Blueprints .......again in the lower eras these can be useful...but come on coloseums every other prize and who build them that doesn't turn around a delete them ....I like blue prints but get very few in the eras that I might be able to use them ....but if we had a contest for get coloseum and notra dame and hagia and those lower ones I bet everyone would be tied for first place .... revamp the GB's and make them relevant once they are at a certain level would help alot

shad2389

Viceroy
some deco's i'm tired of getting in GE past a certain point in game most of players don't eaven build deco's unless needed for a quest , Roc Fall only BP's i'm sick of getting is Coleseum , that GB should be banned from game or replaced by somthing that is actualy usefull

DeletedUser

but I love them and use them all the time ...let me say ya really need to lopk at your friends and guildmates that are not mo/po or ya have way to many decorations and small bldgs in your city !
so you get your 160+ SoK motivated daily ?

DeletedUser8168

I kind of agree with this part. In my oppinion while a weaker consumeble it has it's
use. However I find it also a major problem that it takes plenty of time to using it
on many buildings. I think it would be better to just select that you want to use
it and then can select as many buildings you want to motivate (with the limit of
the number of motivation kits you have in stock) and then motivating all of this
selected buildings. A bit like the construction thing, but just a pop-up for confirming
to motivate the selected buildings.
Well INNO finally made the Kits more releivent and actually usefull in the addition of polishing and self use ...TY INNO

DeletedUser8859

Well, some rewards needs to be small or "stupid" as you said, to balance out the great ones, you can not expect to win Renovation Kits or Shrines every day.
(Putting on the helmet to face opposite views).

DeletedUser5070

# 5 A silly idea is to help your friends and guild one by one. Are you going to plunder them? Motivate all once and for all, ONE click for all.

DeletedUser5070

# 7 Not being able to choose the unrefined good of a g.e. at younger ages every 24 hours. Why do I want so much of a specific age?

DeletedUser8859

Wht do the Atomiom, Arc and the Observatory donations not count towards quests?

Because of differences between "donation" vs "production" definitions and the quests specific requirements.
  • The game sees goods "produced" at the Atomiom, Arc and the Observatory which are automatically send to the Treasury.
  • For a "donation" the game expects goods coming from the player's own stock being "donated" at the Treasury Tab.
The goods from the Atomiom, Arc and the Observatory never touch your stock, therefore they are never "donated".