• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Store Building lvl 2.

Does anyone need this?

• Yes

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

ADSL

Squire
What about the abuse of storing it to free up space or putting up another one, then replanting it when quest or what ever is finished?
They can make it so that the removed GB can be returned no earlier than in a year.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Hmmm, too bad there isn't a suggestion where you destroy the GB, it will retain the levels (for the upgraded level) and return all the FP given from the investors. Then when you decide to put back the GB, it will not only the blueprints needed but a good amount of FP (dependent on level) to restore the building as well.

Well inno ain't gonna let us have more than one of the same GB, that's the point.

If you get far enough, you'll see what works best and not have desire to store a building you're probably never going to plant again. Like why waste the space/FP a second time? Am I going to plant my LOA again? Nope........unless it gets an upgrade to make current age goods but I don't think the game has ever updated a GB since they introduced 2 lane roads. They'll just make a new GB.

As far as returning investor FP, if the GB is already leveled then there is nothing to give back - and sometimes players delete entire gb just so a sniper doesn't get their FP back haha. I think most people are going to level their gb before deleting it or moving guilds or whatever. I'm not sure what happens to FP on GB of inactive people who get deleted though (?) Just consider it a loss, you'll eventually be banking thousands of FP a day so it really won't matter any investments.

Emberguard

Emperor
I'm not sure what happens to FP on GB of inactive people who get deleted though (?)

Funny thing about that (and this was a few years back). When I deleted a city and re-built it, I was still getting contribution rewards while in Bronze Age. Obviously I couldn't have contributed to anyone while in Bronze Age because that only becomes available in Iron Age, so it must have reconnected to all former contributions that hadn't yet leveled up (in this case it was a Oracle of Delphi). So losing all rewards from builings that leveled up during the 14 days, but retaining former contribution spots of anything still pending once the new city is created

I'm assuming the system must either check account IDs at the time of anyone looking at Great Buildings and then getting back a active or deleted OR checking at the time of creating / deleting cities and adjusting the Great Building positions then. 'Cause that's how it seems to be behaving if you delete and recreate the city.

Hypothetically if you really wanted you could organise to take 1st on a bunch of buildings. Set your city to delete in 14 days. Then inform the others when you've recreated the city and you'd get the rewards for 1st.

Wouldn't recommend it at all. The people you're contributing to would have to disconnect the Great Buildings for 2 weeks to prevent them getting sniped AND it'd be working on the assumption nothing has changed between when I had stumbled on that and now that'd prevent it from working. But hypothetically if you're going to start again that's something you could attempt to arrange and then inform them once you recreate the city to get some starting blueprints, forge points and medals

Last edited: