• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Idea Stop hand for QI officers

captain987

Farmer
Reason
QI requires a lot of strategic planning, namely conserving resources and quantum actions. It is very easy to accidentally move to a node and waste Quantum actions. Quantum officers need an extremely clear way to close off sectors.
Details
The stop hand would function the same way as the GBG stop hand. The stop hand would need to display two separate pop-ups: one asking players if to confirm before moving to the node in question, as well as one requiring a confirmation before attacking or donating to that node.
Balance
No further balance is needed.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse is possible.
Summary
Please add a stop hand for QI nodes.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I did not find anything.
QI officers should be able to apply a stop hand to nodes, just like in GBG. I cannot see any reason not to add one.

Owl II

Emperor
With the upcoming changes you can mark every upcoming sector that you want to conquer like so:
View attachment 11290

Why is there a need for an additional stop sign?
Because for particularly enterprising characters "everything that is not prohibited is allowed" the rule applies. It doesn't matter where you put the battle mark. They will hit where they like, unless there is an explicit lock. This has been proven by GBG.

we absolutely need a stop sign
I do not agree. When the path branches, one branch is usually red-focused, the other blue. Some players prefer hitting red nodes while others prefer blue. Putting up a stop sign prevents players from taking their preferred path. Keeping both lanes open makes more sense.

Because for particularly enterprising characters "everything that is not prohibited is allowed" the rule applies. It doesn't matter where you put the battle mark. They will hit where they like, unless there is an explicit lock. This has been proven by GBG.
This isn't GBG. Different game, different strategy.

All Free Now

Marquis
I need some details.
Assume, we are going in one path and QI admin officer picked different path. Now, we cleared the node and move to next, that time QI officer node progress gets destroyed or still they can continue? what will happen.