• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Stagnant Quest

DeletedUser1164

I've taken on a quest to gain 800 happiness, I have built an academy and the request was not satisfied. Please take note that I have built the academy in an effort to meet the requirement, it was built after quest was taken.

0.21.10936 (15.11.2012 11:06), alphalionheart (41704), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,5,502,110, Windows 7, Firefox/16.0, 1366x639

Attachments

• stagnant quest.jpg
    stagnant quest.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are aware of this, it's been reported and being worked on.

DeletedUser1164

thanks. would you suggest I abort the quest and move on or is it worth to wait for the workaround?

DeletedUser929

get guild mates to polish you and if your online you should get the quest completed.
i think the problem with this quest and other happiness ones is you need to be online when (in your case the academy) finishes for the quest to complete.
or contact support and they can check to see if you indeed fulfil the requirements and manually complete it for you