• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

beta crowd! rejoice!

all your feedback has been heard and taken into our wise consideration:

no not the unimportant parts like balancing, the task managers, nor the fact that that type of limbo-quest clearly generally takes far too much time for a strategy game, and is incompatible with families, people with jobs etc.

no, we have done a great visual update:

the ship now leaves a green trail and *tadaaaa* the goods are now rolling in to the storage site.

this will be FANTASTIC!

beta crowd! rejoice & sing hallelujah !!!

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-04 um 10.11.13.jpg

DeletedUser7246

Another "minus" to this event :(
Here is a question: I always have switch "animation on/off" in "off" position. Once or twice in a year I turn it on for a minute to see all beauties in a town. So why this switch doesn't affect on little animations in events or on jumping stars above buildings that have been aided? Why should I see all those animations that heat processor of my computer (not very new; truely - very old) when I don't want to see it?

Amdira

Baronet
Would be nice, if we could at least stopp / pause the fabrication and shipping while being stuck on 3 manager tasks :)

I've just begun a new round and I've had 2 tasks in the first few ones : "hire a festival OR ship manager". Have we been heard ?
if yes that seems to be the new "inno-style": there's nothing in the changelog as far as i can see.

have seen this on live several times:
bugs are solved silently, no mention in changelogs and then there's suddenly a message asking others to reproduce the bug (which they just solved) ...

DeletedUser9834

yes, you have a choice between

hire a manager
upgrade hat fabric to 25
collect 50k shamrocks
hire a manager for shipyard or festival
build flowers factory
upgrade festival manager to 3
upgrade buildings 50 times
collect 1m shamrocks
build cake factory
upgrade flowers factory to 50
hire manager to cake factory
transport 250m goods with ship
upgrade hat factory to level 100
upgrade flower factory manager to 2
generate 1b goods from factories
build drinks factory
hire level 2 manager for drinks factory
upgrade cake factory to level 50
upgrade hat manager to 3
upgrade cake manager to 3
upgrade flower factory to 100
collect 50b shamrocks
upgrade ship manager to 4
upgrade buildings 100 times
transport 1t goods with ship
hire a level 2 manager for fireworks
upgrade buildings 150 times
upgrade cake to 100
generate 4t goods
generate 10b flowers
upgrade drinks to 50
upgrade buildings 200 times
upgrade hat to 200
collect 50aa shamrocks
upgrade buildings 250 times
upgrade firework to 100

DeletedUser9834

if you solve all tasks your managers costs you 1150 gold per round, shipyard manager ist at 4 and the festival manager is on 3 which is not balanced at higher levels so if you upgrade you festival manager to 4 it costs 1300 gold per round

edit: amount gold wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinitar

Regent
if you solve all tasks your managers costs you 850 gold per round, shipyard manager ist at 4 and the festival manager is on 3 which is not balanced at higher levels so if you upgrade you festival manager to 4 it costs 1000 gold per round
if you complete only 33/34 task you spend only 580/700 pots(the difference is the shipyard at level 1 and level 3)

DeletedUser9834

and btw.: i have to wait for more gold so i stay longer in my actual round and solve the last tasks
#36 upgrade buildings 250 times is just finished, #37 collect 50aa shamrocks finishes today but #38 upgrade firework to 100 seems impossible