• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
This is the most important. You CANNOT buy any pots of gold from this screen. If you don't have 1,900 to get the upgrade prize (opening all 6 chests) you're out of luck.

That is just plain silly on Inno's part; thay've made it impossible to spend diamonds on event currency!! Not that most, if any, of the chest prizes are worthwhile, but still.....

DeletedUser9778

Someone did the festival at 350? I think the new breakthrough it's at 350 but why I fear it's at 400?

If not I will sacrifice myself and do it for you all

there are more rounds IF you take all 6 in one round

from announcement
Ah okey. I haven't done that... Completely missed that part! If this is true, I hope someone can confirm, then it's a very important mechanic!
That changes the whole strategy! You could then just simply do the town just once! saving and collecting all pots until you have enough to open several chests in a row with all your gold at the end of the event.

Edit: if you just do one round for the town and if you can do 6 chests 5 times in a row, that is 10 480 pots of gold total (including cost for upgrading managers for tasks) and we get 10 150 pots total according to wiki. So if you can afford some extra with diamonds or get enough from incidents. But that's still only 6 selection kits (5 from chest and 1 from grand prize) and so you have only 9 at the end. Also this assume you can do the 6 chests over and over and that every time it will be a selection kit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9778

indeed, that's why we need to know if it's only one another round or many others or if it's just by completing all the task (one for the task and one for the next stage)

But I think I just make the things more complex and there is not such a thing so it's just more rounds in general

DeletedUser9778

search is useless:

I wasnt going to ask, what planet does aa = quadrillion, but apparently its earth. I must live on a different planet. quadrillion is P, if you use SI units. so why not P or Q. but surely aa is wrong
I think it's a programming thing to use aa for quadrillion, games use this format and for sure it would be much nicer to have the SI but I think it's a commodity choice. Here on Ceres we use ab for 1000aa

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
search is useless:

I wasnt going to ask, what planet does aa = quadrillion, but apparently its earth. I must live on a different planet. quadrillion is P, if you use SI units. so why not P or Q. but surely aa is wrong

Apparently it is a popularised system for numbers larger than trillion called aa notation. basically to avoid quadrillion and quintillion sharing the same letter and to go to very large numbers without having to remember specific unordered prefixes for rarer types. aa = quad, ab = quint, ac=sext, ad=sept, etc.

It's the first time I've ever seen it either.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
This
That changes the whole strategy!

Absolutely.

Dear Inno folks, could we get a quick confirmation on that?

For now, it just takes too much time to bother with figuring out the subtleties of the game mechanics. If it stays like this, I'll just spend the minimum time needed for basic tasks and to open each successive factory. Then use all further shamrocks to take the Ship and Festival to 300, and the last factory to whatever I can. Since I don't want the set, I’m fine with completing only 1 or 2 cycles and grabbing any interesting chest prize out of the 6 offered at the end of each cycle.

However, if it’s possible to buy several sets of 6 chests after only 1 cycle, I'd be more willing to part with diamonds to access several sets of chests, to increase the chance of getting a useful reward. If I had wanted the full set at level 2, I'd be pretty annoyed with those options.........

the game is played by humans, not code monkeys
well that mixes with commonly used abbreviations (most people DO NOT think in SI units...):

m(n), b(n), t(n)

anyways: that is NOT our biggest problem here.

our biggest problem seems to be: no matter how you play, you only get 9 pieces.

which is bullocks.

and you only get that, if you play ONE round of the limbo game and then buy 5 rounds of chests in a row.
that is ~1.000 + 9500 --> 10.500 which means you need ~350 from incidents

which means you have to let the limbo game run until the very end of the event & never stop it, then spend everything at once for chests.

AN-F***-NOYING

alternatively if you manage (with incidents or whatever) to play the limbo game 11.5 (~11.000 gold pots) times @35 tasks each that gets you to the same result (9 pieces), assuming there is always two prices between a celtic kit.

ELEVEN AND A HALF TIMES !!! JEEEZ ...

so until something fundamentally changes, my limbo game will just run till end of event: cash in my 5 pieces, problem solved.

Last edited:
I believe I have found some ways to get all 10 set pieces.
This is building on the assumption that you after you go to chest phase and open 6 chests, that you are allowed to continue open 6 chests again and again (as long as you have pots of gold) AND that every time you will recieve a kit from the 6chest bonus.

So in order to get all 10 pieces, you would have to

- Do 100 tasks; This gives you the grand prize 4 times of which 2 are kits.
- To do 100 tasks you need to finish town minimum 3 times. (Avarage 34 tasks per round, 34x3 = 102 tasks, so you dont have to do them all )
- You have to open 6 chest 5 times. You can either do that 5 times in a row, or you split it between the repeats (e.g first time do it once, 2nd time twice, 3rd time twice again).

Now you have 7 kits from grand prize, chests and 3 from quests.
This will cost 2930 pots of gold (for town repeats) + 9500 (for opening chests) = 12440 pots of gold

OR

You can just do ONE round of the town which will cost 980 only (granting you one kit) and then do 6 chests rounds in row (assuming that is possible) which costs 11400 = 12 380

Either way, it will be more pots of gold than we get for free.. Im sure you can do some other combinations, but I think you won't get much cheaper than that, considering our time frame.

But since I'm not interested in one of the upgrades, I could go just for 9 kits with the 2nd option and that would only cost 10 480.

Takethat

Merchant
Started the event on pc. Never had the chance to open à first chest for free. And I don't find where the chests could be on the screen. I have the quest window, the game window with the tasks etc but no chests. Nowhere to be found... Is it normal ?

aragon82

Merchant
3 from chests + 5 cycles(3 kits as the grand price) + 1 kit and 2 buildings from milestones = 9 / 10
I can life with a lvl1 "Standing Stone" but as said before: never had an event on live where playing on a daily base doesnt get you the event-building on max. level
@Inno: you need to adjust

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Using the Max button shows you the maximum number of levels (and cost) you can upgrade from the gathered Shamrocks, rather than upgrading one level at a time.

Max.PNGNot Max.PNG

Please note if you have more Shamrocks than needed for the next bonus production level, you will be shown only that amount. For example, here I have enough Shamrocks to upgrade 91 levels, then the upgrades take place as follows:
Next level.PNGNext level 2.PNGNext level 3.PNG

DeletedUser9778

Started the event on pc. Never had the chance to open à first chest for free. And I don't find where the chests could be on the screen. I have the quest window, the game window with the tasks etc but no chests. Nowhere to be found... Is it normal ?
wait, not so fast, we here have 24h of event and still don't get those chests

For the chest you need to finish the stage (the 38tasks or do about 35tasks and you'll be able to buy the stage with 8.4aa, just play and you'll understand), this is all you need to know for now

what if
- the free chest is only in the first round
- chests are always getting 50 golds more expensive to open the next chest (the first in the next round is not reset but also +50)

then buying 29 chests would cost 21750 gold

(I don't know how it is. not bought a chest yet)
yes, there are a lot of "ifs" :p a lot uncertainty and lack of information. So maybe just screw this event xD But as I also said earlier.. I'd be fine with just 6 pieces and that is completly doable either way,