• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser9797

What have you done with the line of Grand-prize questline?! Why after logging out "Transport 3 million goods" or "Generate 50 Thousand Hats" becomes 0 as soon as I'm logging in again?! Very bad "improvement!!! You don't let us collect 6 boxes after finishing cities and make them 0 every time and at the same time do absolutely crazy things with grand-prize questline... Very upset! Can't imagine who will do this St. Patrick's Event. Even more imbalanced event than crazy Venice Carnaval

Last edited by a moderator:

Uriach

Farmer
Would it not be common courtesy to make an announcement in game that there is an issue and pause the event, then make another announcement when it is fixed and start it again ? That way everyone will know, and we don't have to keep checking the forum to see when we can start playing again.
You are right. So it would be courtesy to give extra time since many have lost time in the narrow window :). But this is not real Beta server, so all this does not apply

Jonny1961

Farmer
It is completely crazy what Inno is doing here. If you don't leave the browser window open, the amount you should collect is not counted. However, you will lose your progress if you close the browser window later because an old backup is imported in the background .... Inno people, do you really think this is still beta? Start the event all over again when you have fixed your programming errors because you can't even do the beta tester for yourself.

DeletedUser

So I am also done with the event, last city. At the end I will probably not be able to open all six chests, so there will be 7 pieces of set for me. And I did all quests, spent diamonds, so shame on you Inno.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
DW1 and SS1 are placed wrong I believe :)

For full support:

Druid Willow and Standing Stone only need 2 attachments which is why they're placed where they're at - the faery rings need 3 hence it has to be attached to the fawn, and the majestic fawn needs 3 so it has to be on the inside while the standing stone is on the outside.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The task issue should now been resolved, as advised in the Daily Changelog. Thank you for the feedback regarding the communication around this issue.

Rakanu

Farmer
Anyone else having problems with collecting, picking up incidents, or starting the event? 5 times this morning it goes to the spinning shield and just hangs. Yes I have cleared my cache 3 times now.

jovada

Regent
Anyone else having problems with collecting, picking up incidents, or starting the event? 5 times this morning it goes to the spinning shield and just hangs. Yes I have cleared my cache 3 times now.

Yes we had the same problem , even on our main worlds

DeletedUser9851

Sounds like they have problems with their servers; on my Main world I have been experiencing the "spinning shield" at least 10 times since this morning ;)

DeletedUser7624

For full support:

Druid Willow and Standing Stone only need 2 attachments which is why they're placed where they're at - the faery rings need 3 hence it has to be attached to the fawn, and the majestic fawn needs 3 so it has to be on the inside while the standing stone is on the outside.
I mean that SS is 1x2 not 2x1, same with DW :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I mean that SS is 1x2 not 2x1, same with DW :)

and the moon gate is 4x3. As long as everything's rotated by 90 degrees, the layout still works :) my images all buildings are taken as height x width as described in game as in my head the top of my city is the top-right. Just rotate it all by 90 degrees if you want to take them as width x height :)