• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Spring Event chest error

DeletedUser8048

Windows 7 64 bit, Chrome (phooey), did not force reload yet, since I wanted to get this posted.
I opened a gold chest, but the number of lanterns I had did not adjust after spending them, saw I still had 182, hit gold chest again. message says I did not have enough lanterns to do that, then hangs with chest in window
beta spring error.jpg

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-03-17 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could you please contact me through in-game support so I can investigate this further for you, thank you.

DeletedUser8043

I have an other behavior but in same context :

Reproduction Steps:
1. I have 135 lanterns
2. I Choose the 120 lanterns chest
2. After gift earning, the remaining lanterns indicated in the spring event window is 0, whereas i still have 15 lanterns
3. The small icon outside the window shows the correct number
4. If i close the event window and re-open, the correct number (15) comes back

Issue Description (10/10): wrong number of lanterns indicated in the sprin event window after earning a chest

See picture

I play on android application

PicsArt_03-17-10.54.56.jpg

DeletedUser6589

I bought a golden chest which gave me 200 lanterns so I bought another one and the game froze with an error saying I did not have enough lanterns.