• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Spring event : bonus window of special buildings not correct on android

DeletedUser8043

Reproduction Steps:
1. Place 3 special buildings of spring event in correct configuration (the one explained in spring event annoncement)
2. On web bowser (puffin on tablet for me), click on one of special building, for example Sakura
3. Result : you see the standard award (satisfaction) and the additional bonus (attack bonus)
4. On Android application, click on the same special building, Sakura
3. Result : you only see the standard award (satisfaction)

Issue Description : the display of window bonus for spring event buildings is not the same on web browser and on android application

2 Pictures attached

Android application on Samsung tablet

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

PicsArt_03-18-09.01.11.jpg
PicsArt_03-18-08.58.47.jpg

DeletedUser

These will be corrected on the next major app update. When we are testing new content often not all of the front end information has been updated for mobile yet.