• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Spending FP to a GB resets FP bar timer [43268]

Andi47

Overlord
Even more crazy: spending FP to a GB resets the FP bar timer. @innogames , what did you attempt to do with Wednesday's update??

Reproduction Steps:
1.) check FP timer
2.) spend FP to a guildmate's GB
3.) check FP timer again

Issue Description (10/10): spending FP to a GB resets the FP timer to 59:59 minutes :-((

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.106.1e2754f685 (14.07.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 10, Chrome/59.0.3071.115, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Seems that Wednesday's update has completely broken the FP bar!! @innogames PLEASE REVERT whatever you did to whatever FP-related functions on Wednesday!!!
P.S.: No report yet about the GB/ FP bar timer issue.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Andi - as I replied in your other thread, beta just had an update with some fixes for FP issues. Do you still experience this issue now?

DeletedUser6400

I can confirm that when I add FPs to a Great Building the timer of the FP bar resets (to 1 hour).
Also I faced another problem probably connected to this.
I had just 1FP in the bar, I opened the GB window to add this single FP before logging out and when I press the "FP from the bar" button the timer for FP is resetted and I notice that 1 or 2 FP are added to the bar. I put those points on the GB and again the timer resets to 1 hour and I later I find 1 or 2 FP on the bar. Checking with inventory and diamonds, I can tell that every time I push the button (add points from the bar) one forge pack (2 points type) from inventory is used.

DeletedUser8262

The problems are still with us, I have just spent 10fp to fulfill a quest, the fp bar went down by 1 which came back a few seconds later but the timer reset to 1 hour. I then put in a blacksmith and the timer reset again. after a couple of mins i sold the blacksmith and the timer reset, after allowing a min to pass i collected my tavern and the timer reset... lastly i thought i'd try relogging and the relog reset the timer. It seems to me that using the fp pack in the gb was the trigger but once it has occurred it repeats with pretty much any action. Early this morning it was also happening with aiding and accepting trades but i have not yet had the opportunity to check if thats still the case

DeletedUser8341

Reproduction Steps:
1.) check FP timer
2.) spend FP to a guildmate's GB
3.) check FP timer again

I have just followed these steps on my game in beta and found the same problem with the app on iPad.